Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:25 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(06-28-2010, 05:12 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: My 4:30-7:30 class got canceled. As I was walking home, it rained OMFGdamn HARD and everything on me got soaking wet despite an umbrella.
It's good I don't live in those places in Metro Manila where if it rains, it gets baha and the daga and ipis start making lutang and my shoes will get like, black if it gets wet :/

That is all.

Whut?! UST is getting flooded when I got there (about 5:40pm) and yeah... "OMFGdamn HARD rain". I was waiting in SM San Lazaro in case they suspend the classes, but noooo~ T_T

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I just hate Recto when it rains. I also hate not having an umbrella when it rains that OMFGdamn HARD.

Rant: Had to go to Bgy. East Rembo with groupmates for our NSTP project. All was well until this one classmate was so fucking needy he had to go ahead and grab his fucking coke as I was setting down the food tray at McDo. I got coke all over my uniform. Fucking idiot doesn't even apologize. Ass.

Pagsisilbihan mo na lang, bubuhusan ka pa ng Coke. Di pa magsosorry! Utang na loob, dun ka na lang sa probinsya mo! Walang modo amputa.
KULANG PA NG SAMPUNG PISO YUNG BAYAD MO AKO PA NAG ABONO! PUTANG INAAAAAAAA!
can you introduce that groupmate/classmate? *thinks falcon punch* just to pour in all of my frustrations from this country. lol
You should've poured the leftover coke onto his uniform.
(06-29-2010, 07:54 AM)arch_angel Wrote: can you introduce that groupmate/classmate? *thinks falcon punch* just to pour in all of my frustrations from this country. lol

...!!!

1+2, W! d/f+4, B! (f) 3,1, 1+2
................omg memorized the notations. =_=
If it were me and he didn't apologize, i would've made a scene and proceed to cuss the hell out of him.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(06-29-2010, 11:18 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-29-2010, 07:54 AM)arch_angel Wrote: can you introduce that groupmate/classmate? *thinks falcon punch* just to pour in all of my frustrations from this country. lol

...!!!

1+2, W! d/f+4, B! (f) 3,1, 1+2

he should do something like......

3~4 ,b 1+2 1, f432, B! AGF

or

EWGF EWGF f+4 B! EWGF EWGF EWGF EWGF EWGF EWGF
She probably just doesn't want to feel burdened or something when it comes to relationships. Like for example, getting "indirectly forced" to do something, disrupting her schedule, etc. No idea how to explain the rest though. LOL

Just my take on the situation, so no guarantees.
First time I've heard of that personality IRL.. I don't know.

Maybe it's as what Goat said. She may be OK with the dating/touchy-feely stuff, but maybe she doesn't want the stressful part of the relationship(yet), or she may just be testing the water. Or it may be something else that's hard to explain, who knows Ninja

No commitment=If you mess up, bahala ka.

Just speculations. Do tell us more about her personality Smile
(06-30-2010, 12:12 AM)Sforza Wrote: So there's this girl I've been confused about for a while. I've been speaking with her for nearly the whole night for the past few days.

Anyway, when it came to relationships, she's open to dating but no commitment. I'm not sure what this means. Does it mean okay to do touchy-feely stuff while being able to date other people at the same time? LOL

Means you can have love love with her but you don't have to keep in communication.
A fuck buddy!~ < more suited to "western mind"

That ^^^ or i'm totally wrong and confused. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Probably means she's looking for a casual dating partner (Y'know, hang-out like normal friends except maybe a few kisses here and there <.< )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
DO IT!!!
DO......it!!!!
(O___________-) b
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
@Sforza:GO FOR IT! Beating a dead horse
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
It is too early to be considering commitments at this early stage anyway lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,580 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy