Current time: 06-02-2024, 11:27 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
what a day! during the opening of another office for our school in cavite! one of the pair of black shoes I wore had one of its side literally opened.... I had to hide and be quick in my dealings with the bosses and the crowd so they dont notice my shoes...
eventually no one noticed except for the guards and utility men...

going to buy a new pair of shoes today.
Grand opening nga talaga dude! LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
yah fox hahaha literally lol
I know the feeling all to well wildheart you have my sympathy XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

So, I was going home after work, hopped in the LRT around 6pm on my watch. i whizzed by most of the stations till I was on blumentritt at around 630(in which the train started to slowly delay its departure from tayuman for 6 mins), with 3 stations between it and monumento which was my destination. I was TRYING to wish that there'd be smooth sailing but...the driver said this AGAIN.

"sorry, but theres another train in front of us so we cant move." WTF?! this excuse again since a bajillion months before?!?!?

yep, so we had to wait an epicly long time for the train to move.

fast forward to 8 mins later, the train STILL wasnt moving. so i decided to just get out and take a jeep since it was pretty close enough already.

you know what? when i came to monumento, the train i was originally in STILL havent arrived, with roughly 2 trains in front of it. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

SERIOUSLY LRT, IF YOU CANT GET SHIT WORKING WELL BECAUSE OF THE NEW EXTENSION TO MUNOZ, THEN FUCKING SHUT THE LINE DOWN FIRST THEN WAIT FOR IT TO BE "FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL", THEN HAVE IT FUCKING OPERATE. ITS FUCKING SICKENING/ANNOYING TO BE WAITING FOR 6 MINS EVERY STATION STARTING FROM TAYUMAN TO MONUMENTO, WHEN THE FIRST 8 TOOK ONLY 10 MINS TO GET THERE. PUTANG INA NIYO MAG AYOS KAYO KUNDI MAG HAHANAP TALAGA AKO NG BOMBA AT PASASABUGIN KO YANG MGA TREN NYO. WALA AKONG PAKE KUNG MAKITA NG KUNG SINO MANG GAGONG PINOY TONG MENSAHE KONG ITO. PUTANG INA NYO.

ok. vent over.

I dont understand WHY the fuck should they park the train that arrived in monumento for a couple of minutes AFTER all passengers are off JUST to fucking clean and /or jerk off. it disrupts the whole flow of the system. i also hate the "awa system" of the guards who signal to the drivers to get the fuck going. it also makes everything fucking random. LRT management, fucking synchronize the trains' departure and arrivals to maximize the flow of human traffic. If people rant that they didnt get off in time because door shut off too soon, say "fuck you" to them be done with it. this is to discipline those fags who do JIT too often.

AND ALSO, LRT, FUCK YOU.

[Image: motivatorda7924d525913a.jpg]
I blame the people we really are just screwing ourselves most of the time.

its getting more and more apparent that we need a miracle ( or a cataclysmic disaster ... either is good ) before we get our shit together *sigh*

parents know i smoked -so obvious-
smoked with brothers -they already tried it in philippines-
dad went inside the room when we were baked, he didn't care and didn't mention anything about the smell.
they enjoyed the hemp smoothies and i will be one to initiate the conversation about my plans to go to california

overall....mission status....GOOOOD VIBES MAAAAN...
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
great news hemp! :p
I will tell them about my plans tomorrow. It seems they really accept the positive change that happened to me by aligning myself with the herb element. Truly this universe has a fascinating sense of humor!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Rant: My dog almost bit me.. O_O
I was about to give him food, then he jumped like "OMG FOOD~!" and snatched the jerky from my hands. >_<

Finger got scratched about a centimeter. Though there are no signs of tissue being damaged or something like that. It still left a mark. =_=

I won't get rabies... right? T_T

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
LOL bitten by a dog doesn't mean rabies.
you'd be more worried if it was a stray dog.

If your dog has his yearly rabies shots, you'll be fine.
(05-21-2010, 12:35 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: Rant: My dog almost bit me.. O_O
I was about to give him food, then he jumped like "OMG FOOD~!" and snatched the jerky from my hands. >_<

Finger got scratched about a centimeter. Though there are no signs of tissue being damaged or something like that. It still left a mark. =_=

I won't get rabies... right? T_T

as long as its not deep, or just a late wound (a kind of wound that will bleed a few seconds later after the bite)

did it bleed?
As long as it's a centimeter long and not a centimeter deep I guess.
'Signatures are overrated.'
and giving your dog an anti-rabies shot would be a good idea considering he (it is the dog a she?) seems akin to play biting...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,758 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,210 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy