Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:52 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
A group of predators stalking their next victim! Gangster
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
no, they just want to witness the next RAFFY PHAIL. LOL

peace raffy, dont kill me. Sad
Or 'ash' is just looking for PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH HIS POKEMANS.
saw the winter olympic torch yesterday....lol looks like a giant joint and i like how alot of people noticed it as well.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I remembered what I was about to rant yesterday..

Rant: Still haven't memorized mi ultimo adios.. Facepalm

@Dad's stalker.. Run~! If it catches you.. Kill it~! Kill it with FIRE~! Flamethrower

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: 95% of the dress shoes sold here are utter garbage. GARBAGE.
Rant:
My sister somehow got me to take her out today, specially since she pointed out that it's not like I have a girlfriend to splurge on for Valentine's. Something like that. And she somehow got me to treat her to some place in GB 5. 1 drink and 2 meals = 1k-ish.

"Oi, what's wrong with you? You've gotten so thin! You should eat something man!" - Allen to his wallet.
rant:
Another job offer that requires a shave and a haircut No no
Rant - start of another workweek. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant/Rave: Don't go reading into the details of clothing like I did. It's as complicated as AC.
*wipes sweat drop from forehead* averted utter tragedy with the computer's hard drive ... never though my siraniko skills would be able to fix it but yey ^^.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant: I FUCKING HATE INDIANS. One of those motherfuckers stayed in our hotel and is ranting about an aircon "that's making noise" err......the frontdesk told me it really wasnt noisy. So the asshole wanted to transfer to a better room but it was too expensive. now, he wants to go to a room in another location, but found the traffic to be noisy, MOTHERFUCKER. srsly, just go back to india and do a smell-athon with your fellow stinkers.
Lol yeah tourists. Expecting they'll be treated like kings.
Generally you have to treat them well, but it's the indians who have their " you must effin serve me like a god-i cannot adjust to anything" method of being jackasses.
Rant: ME WANT AC ON DS NAO. Sad(

Rave: I got a bit of an unofficial date just this Monday... @_@

On tourists/foreigners:

Never met any of them personally, but the Arabs I come across on the way to school every morning (SBC Mendiola here) kinda rub me the wrong way. Maybe it's just the whole language barrier bit, but I don't feel that comfortable around them. Have no bad experiences with them, though... At least, none that happened to me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,208 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy