Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:00 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Nice! Big grin You can actually make a series of bookmarks and just have people print them Tongue. Great stuff!
Hahaha, i want one of those! They'll be put to good use with the new stuff i bought recently. LOL

Rave - just found a five hundred peso bill tucked between the pages of a paperback novel i haven't touched in more than five years. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Shock I used to do that! Sticking monies in books... Time to go check my bookshelves. Woot
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
(02-11-2010, 10:30 AM)Fox Wrote: Rave - just found a five hundred peso bill tucked between the pages of a paperback novel i haven't touched in more than five years. Big grin

That's like the joy of finding money in... oh wait.

Yeah, that's a nice surprise. Big grin
(02-11-2010, 10:30 AM)Fox Wrote: Rave - just found a five hundred peso bill tucked between the pages of a paperback novel i haven't touched in more than five years. Big grin

just got 150 pesos from someone in school, and the bills actually literally fly out of his back. and flew straight to my feet with people watching.
Hahaha, money out of nowhere? Binalik mo ba? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-12-2010, 02:12 PM)Fox Wrote: Binalik mo ba? Tongue

That is the question. Ninja
Im sure he didnt.
Angel
yeah, He didn't.
rant: while reading my old notes I was unfortunately reminded of something I seriously didn't want to think about again.

I had a stalker

well as most of you know I have a habit of leaving stuff behind well it seems when I once forgot to pack my notebook (returning to it later) it seems someone left a message on my notebook.

it was in Visayan so I had it translated by one of our helpers and it basically was a creepy "I admire you" letter signed with the pen name "ash" ... up to this day I never knew who "ash" was ... something tells me its better to leave it as is XP.

side note: If I remember it correctly it was a week before I found out someone wrote the note on my book. (it was placed at an unused filler)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hahah just be flattered, Raffy, and don't worry about it so much. As long as it's not a psycho killer... OR A MAN.
hence why I left it alone XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just take it at face value, you never know it might be a sign...
It's obviously a group of people tripping. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,066,623 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,163 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy