Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:49 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
^Date? =/
Rave: I just undid the backpocket stitched design on one of my more expensive jeans. Just like I debrand most of my clothes. Wearing brandless shit is so liberating. I'm already paying money for your clothes and you still get free advertising from me wearing them? Fuck you, corporations.
Hahaha, it's the same thing i do with most of my pants. Any jeans or trousers i have will eventually get their tags and logos removed before i use them in the real world. As for shirts, i never use anything branded, preferring to go with funny or random stuff written on them. Any shirts i receive as gifts that have brand logos on them are either passed on to others or left to obscurity at the bottom of my closet. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol. too lazy to do those. haha.
@Shin.. Engineering week is from feb. 8-12.. We're playing paintball on saturday.. feb. 13..

Rant: I forgot.. after playing paintball.. It's valentines already.. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(02-10-2010, 12:43 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Rant: I forgot.. after playing paintball.. It's valentines already.. =_=

O nga eh, pagkatapos ng barilan eh putukan naman! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
RAVE: 1000th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The millennium post for you! Magpa-inom ka naman dyan! LOL
(02-10-2010, 04:38 PM)Fox Wrote: The millennium post for you! Magpa-inom ka naman dyan! LOL

Nix is almost at 5,000 though Ninja

Edit: Together, Nix and Grim make up for about 20% of all posts on the RR forums.
Hahaha, yeah. The top ten posters here in RR all stand at more than fourteen hundred posts each with the top five at more than three thousand posts each.
(02-10-2010, 04:45 PM)Sforza Wrote: Edit: Together, Nix and Grim make up for about 20% of all posts on the RR forums.

(02-10-2010, 04:49 PM)Fox Wrote: Hahaha, yeah. The top ten posters here in RR all stand at more than fourteen hundred posts each with the top five at more than three thousand posts each.

Altogether, about 80% of these aren't AC related. LOL

I'm guessing around 50-60% have the LOL emoticon too. Hahaha.
Rave:

Finally done with my PARTDES assignment, which requires us to make a bookmark at your own preference.

So, I made an AC bookmark. LOL

EDIT:
Grim Wrote:I'm guessing around 50-60% have the LOL emoticon too. Hahaha.

I noticed this one just right after posting. LOL
Goat, show it to us! Big grin And maybe we can feature it.
NiX Wrote:Goat, show it to us! Big grin And maybe we can feature it.

Here goes:

Front
[Image: BOOKMARKcopy1-1.png]

The back page is empty, it only has the same texture.

Cool.. xD

Rant: I forgot what I was about to rant.. Guess it's time to sleep.. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,066,578 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,163 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy