Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:22 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Ei Rick, Let's go back in time and trade places!
'Signatures are overrated.'
I used to visit the dentist a lot when i was younger too. Being terribly scared of needles, i wasn't the easiest of kids to convince to go to that scary masked man. The only thing i could look forward to was the half-gallon tub of ice cream that my parents used to bribe me with.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-04-2010, 12:45 PM)Serene Wrote: Ei Rick, Let's go back in time and trade places!

WTH MASOCHIST.
(02-04-2010, 01:19 PM)Fox Wrote: I used to visit the dentist a lot when i was younger too. Being terribly scared of needles, i wasn't the easiest of kids to convince to go to that scary masked man. The only thing i could look forward to was the half-gallon tub of ice cream that my parents used to bribe me with.

In my case, the plaster the dentist used to measure my teeth during my first ever visit was gum-flavored Woot

It made the follow-up trips a lot easier for my parents.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
I hate it when a dentist drills through your teeth and then suddenly hits a nerve tissue, which happens all the time. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHBLAH.

Beating a dead horse
lol and their non-chalant about it "oh masakit ba?"

what I hate the most is the screeching sound made when they use that water pistol + toothpick thingie XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

No. The worst part is them asking you shit right when you can't answer them cuz they have their hugeass apparatuses in your mouth.
You'd hate the experience all the more if you were getting your treatment from a dentist's trainee. Yung nilagay na pasta natanggal lang in 2 weeks time eh. And something like Goat's rant. Then something like Nix's. Facepalm
All nighters ... its not one if you can still get some shut eye before the sun rises!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

My dentist's pretty good. She has really gentle, but strong and steady hands.
She uses mint flavored anaesthesia too. I think she's been in the business for 1 or 2 decades now.
Imagine all the exp she has! Your dentists vs mine = Poring vs LV50 Swordie.
My dentist is hot. Really.
I like it when a dentist treats my teeth and then suddenly hits my head with her chest.
(02-05-2010, 10:29 AM)NiX Wrote: My dentist is hot. Really.

Ayos 'tong counter mo man.

Para mo akong binagsakan ng bomba.
I dunno about the dentist but i still have fond memories of the last time a nurse worked on me. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
The last time a nurse "worked" on you? Blink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,066,527 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,163 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy