Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:33 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Uh, thanks Jake. I guess. LOL

Azuriel: In that case, perish the thought. >_< Just tell the confessor that you're already taken.
Huurrr Happy Birthday Nix! :3

Sophie
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Haha, no one escapes RR now Big grin Happy Birthday NiX Sophie
Happy Birthday, NiX! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy Birthday, NiX!
Happy birthday Shayde and Nix!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIX and Shayde

Rant: someone destroyed my laptop. no ones admitting to the crime!! ;o;

rave: my boss is planning on putting out a billboard ad (60x40 ft) and i'll do the designs!!!! XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Thanks, everybody!

Rant: DO NOT GO TO FLESHASIADAILY FOR A WHILE LEST YOU GO BLIND.
...damn now you've made me curious XD

anyway happy b-day mister ninja Nix!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

You're all welcome to have dinner in my house later if you're willing to make the trip. Happy
RF and TS used to use me as an Arnis practice buddy back when I was still in grade school, they don't hit with full force though.

I have a tendency to hit myself with drumsticks on full speed, and my classmates have bad aim with arnis sticks (they keep hitting my knuckles)

So I'm used to it. I love complaining about the pain if I get bruises though it's not THAT bad; I've been thru worse.

...random thought though...I always hit my ear regardless of what I use...may it be an arnis stick, a drumstick, a violin bow (don't ask how ) or even a comb.

Lol hidden b-day.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@NiX
I didn't get what you meant boss Nix but shortly after I went their curious and all I unfortunately stumbled upon pics of a younger Techie Agbayani which prompted me to alt+f4 - Q firefox why? you ask SHE'S MY FREAKING PROF!

BAD TOUCH!

on a totally different note my personal curse has once again stuck and I do not have a cellphone again, I seemed to have misplaced it while on commute and has never seen it since ... thankfully I still have a backup ... which I again won't be using for a while ... WHY DOES THESE THINGS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!!!

Ouch. They do say that bad things happen in threes, just hope that the last one won't be as bad as the first two.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Clone: Hindi siya, actually. LOL Baka na-move na sa next page.
yeah I know but too me its was just aas horrible D: still give us a hint at least as to what you saw? Did someone hack FAD or something and placed a horrible pic?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy