Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:23 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
15k+ in pamasko? Wow that's pretty ridiculous. I've never received more than 5k.
Back to school ._. .....
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
After my presentation today my prof approached me and guaranteed me a 4.0 (100%) for my grade in his subject.

Another step towards godliness!!!11
I only found out recently that I'm lactose intolerant O___o...

Oh and both of my bros still think that I was joking when I said I was homo T_T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Aww they didn't take it seriously hahah.

Does anybody here know how to animate using flash? Need around 5 minutes of animation. Willing to pay.
RANT: floyd mayweather jr. successfully ducked manny pacquiao. nuff said. jesus christ.
My thoughts exactly. That bastard...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
5 minutes of animation of what? is the better question because there are load of tutorials in the net u can read up on.
Floyd is a fgt and a wuss, period.
didn't see this one coming lol, i was expecting mayweather to take the fight since he was just about to fight a former 105 pound fighter
I think Manny is just as to blame.

Anyway, my right eye is starting to worsen. After the conjunctivitis, the doctor said it's developed keratitis, which basically means the outer skin of the cornea is tearing and bleeding. If worse enough and left unchecked, I could lose my eyesight. I'm really praying it won't come to that. Right now though, right eye vision is already blurred.

Thankfully, my left is still clear.

EDIT: I just noticed my avatar has an eyepatch on the right. Thanks, Big Boss. That reaaaaally makes me feel better. LOL
omg a REAL big boss. LOL

seriously though, I hope that gets fixed. take care of yourself dude.
oh shit....synchronicity!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I also wish for the best with that boss

though Big Boss ... hmmm ... joke XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Sorry to hear about your condition, Grim. I hope things get better and that eye gets treated.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,853 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,213 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy