Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:49 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Aww, I missed that date D:
Rave:

Decided to take the doc's orders and take it easy for a bit. Went to a xmas party and saw a friend I haven't talked to in x years. Plenty of fun where our gang decided to do the boyband thing and sang various songs together like "Katawan" and "Legs."

Aaand well my health is back so I'll be walking on that thorny path to godliness again.
hahah careful, Allen. You don't wanna be messed up for Christmas. Break's coming up anyway, so you should be fine.
Rant: Stupidly cut open my left thumb while trying to cut open a chestnut with a box cutter... God knows I'll never try doing that againg. Facepalm
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Wooh~ Bloody Chest... Nut.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hmmm, that happened to me one time too before, except i was trying to peel a chico with a knife that just left the grindstone a couple minutes before.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nahiwa ako habang nagtatadtad ng sili dati.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave - Had a reunion with my former coworkers from my previous job last night. It was a really awesome night, reconnecting with each other, swapping stories, getting fabulously legless and talking about stuff we never talked about before, all until 5am. Good food, good stories and lots of drinks.

Rant - the aftermath:
[Image: lasenggo.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-14-2009, 02:34 PM)Fox Wrote: [Image: lasenggo.jpg]

AWESOME! Big grin
Hammered! LOL
(12-14-2009, 02:34 PM)Fox Wrote: [Image: lasenggo.jpg]

it's like those lights are a beacon to your ass XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
hanna stikes again LOL

to me its more like the lights are coming out of his butt

rant: its been decided we're selling the xbox and buying a ps3 LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

From the looks of it, it's more like i farted out my sparkling personality. Tongue

Congrats on (soon) getting one of those amazing machines, CZ!
sparkling ey ... *remembers dancing elves vid* ... hmm you may be right LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

CZ! i can sell your xbox for you. just get me specs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy