Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:46 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy birthday, fake person! Tongue
Was about to leave the office then caller #000000000000000000000000000001 called and asked me to wait for whatever.......god dammit so irritating.
Rave:

I'm digging this activity in BASICOM; learning how to use a search engine.

LOL
Mark: is it ok that your boss can read that? Hahahahaha
(12-10-2009, 08:49 PM)NiX Wrote: Mark: is it ok that your boss can read that? Hahahahaha

He did mention it to me at the office, and I replied something nonsensical. I think it went, "lawl, sigawan mo ng PANGIT KA!!! and run out of the office crying".

>.>

...We get a lot of weird of hard to understand callers in the office.
rant/rave: its strange to wake up in the morning finding out your sister won a xbox 360 from a contest she never planned on winning on LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ahaha Solid yan ah
'Signatures are overrated.'
yun ung contest na sinabi ko sau jobet pagalingan sa get up para sa CoD MW2 ang nakakatawa kasi mga kalaban nya daw laki ginastos para me tsansa manalo sya nag bara bara lang LOL I'll post her pic later when Im not lazy XD

Rant:

Turns out my body is still human which almost gave out due to fatigue, now I'm not allowed to work 'till my condition is back to norm. :E

Almost completely back to normal though, just suffering some headaches.
(12-11-2009, 09:08 AM)clonezero Wrote: yun ung contest na sinabi ko sau jobet pagalingan sa get up para sa CoD MW2 ang nakakatawa kasi mga kalaban nya daw laki ginastos para me tsansa manalo sya nag bara bara lang LOL I'll post her pic later when Im not lazy XD

HA? How did she win again?
its was a costume contest for CoD :MW2 (there were other contest including the CoD game tourney I talked to you about)

anyway as it was a party she decided to join in the fun so she got some clothes lying around the house and my kuya's steyr aug airsoft rifle and went for a "terrorist" gig lo and behold she won LOL

now she's asking me where and how much we can buy games for it as it doesn't come with any XD not to mention it doesn't have a hard drive (it only has 250mb memory) but its free none the less XD ... and on that last point ... help Bye

Rave - Crispy pata, sizzling sisig, ice-cold San Miguel, highly improbable stories/boasts and a bunch of crazy-ass friends... life doesn't get any better than this. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-11-2009, 09:24 PM)Fox Wrote: Rave - Crispy pata, sizzling sisig, ice-cold San Miguel, highly improbable stories/boasts and a bunch of crazy-ass friends... life doesn't get any better than this. Happy

It's right up there with burger binges and all-night gaming sessions. Big grin
Rants or Raves... what are those...

Let me just expose my thought of the day:

Politics... Pronounced Poly-Ticks. Poly for "many", Ticks for "Blood Sucking Beings."
[Image: t98sig.png]
Rave/Rant
Just got home from my bestfriend's wedding. Lead the entourage then the Responsial Psalm. Really fun.

Mr. Groom aimed for me at the garter toss. Halata na kasi, ako lang yung tinatamaan after 5 tries.
We were told to face the wall so that we don't see where the garter is going while having our hands cupped in front of us.
Malas makasalo ng di sinasadya at ako yun. The girl who got the bouquet was in the classic AC grading system, a Fine.

At the toast, I aimed for him with childhood stories and told him: 'Akala mo naka-isa ka kanina?! Hindi ka makakaganti dito sa speech ko belat~!'

Fun thing though was at the bouquet toss at the church, the one who got the bouquet first was his youngest brother who was only 9 years old. The second try was with the groom's younger sister who's 12. The third was a good land.

Gusto ko sana mag-uwi ng balahibo ng kalapati, kaso puro garapata.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,331 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy