Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:51 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(10-30-2009, 12:43 PM)Fox Wrote:
(10-30-2009, 12:21 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: Rant: The guy wearing the red shirt from Cool Republic was at Greenhills this morning... Facepalm

Thanks for the warning. I'll be heading to GH later with some friends so i'll make sure to make use of my sneaking skills later.

Lv 93 Rogue with Tunnel Drive FTW.

I just found the place where Trace buys styrene sheets...
Bwahaha unfortunately, the hardware store's running out of superglue. ahaha.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Blargh. and I just started playing another privy RO server. Lol.

Rant:

P3 on PSP has been reduced to a visual novel with a battle system. Sad.
Rant: Woke up today with piercing stomach pain and couldn't go to work. Spent all day lying down or taking trips to the bathroom -_-
I feel so weak and dehydrated.
Well, I hope you don't have ameobiasis (sp?) Sforza. Because that would take a while to get rid of.
That would happen to be because of the burger binge we went on the other day?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Oh no.

Get yourself checked, Jake, seriously. Or it might be LBM. Hope you didn't get anything worse than that.
Gumaganti yung mga burger sa tyan mo? 'Ilabas mo kami! Ilabas mo kami!'?
Hope you get better.
(11-04-2009, 12:26 AM)Aruren Wrote: Well, I hope you don't have ameobiasis (sp?) Sforza. Because that would take a while to get rid of.

Once you get amoeba, they never go away. They only become dormant. =P
I remember reading something about Amoebiasis, IIRC, they go away with proper meds.

Pseudo-GF had salad week, went to hospital after a few days. So I researched stuff about it. Turns out, it wasn't amoebiasis.
piercing pains + feeling weak... doesn't sound like LBM to me..

rave: I'm now working as the Typesetter in a manga scanlation... err... group thingy... Ninja

*edit*
rant/rave: ugh.. 1st project is like.. bitter sweet.. I was assigned to do some ecchi manga.. and they're soo strict.. >.<

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I really need to get rid of this cough. Wala na 'to last week eh. Bumalik pa. Probably beacause of all the storms coming over every time it gets hot from the sun...
Nakakaistorbo na ako sa mga kasama ko shop. Not good.

A builder's worst nightmare: Superrglue in eyes. In my case, on my glasses. Kuso.
I've got so many things to finish, but I"m bed-fukin-ridden for 2 days nao cuz of this damn cold..

Rave: I got to play Tekken 6 and other games(grim's long overdued drake) while I'm strapped to my bed..

Rant: Damn Tekken 6 online players, either your: too good at sending their asses to oblivion = they kick you out : or Your ass is too weak for them to stomach(even a mukojin player!?) = they kick you out.. Seriously I don't mind if you make me feel realy weak at this game, I just wanna play PVP biatchJason..

Rant: I wanna go back to work already(yup, seriously..)
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
dt, lets have a mini meet on nov 30 to play tekken 6 to our hearts' content. I'm currently practicing the harder wall carries so they'll be just second nature in the long run.

rant for the day: [Image: motivatorda7924d525913a.jpg]
Oh yeah, I've heard about that. Ano ba nangyari?
Can someone do a meme for the MRT too? I've had MRT fails at least three times in the past couple months alone, each of them just prior to an RR meet. Damn Magallanes station just doesn't seem to want me to ride when i'm in a rush.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,517 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,176 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy