Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:36 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Mar 6 2007, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Mar 6 2007, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Count me out. Ayokong masagasaan sa kalsada 'no?! Tongue [/quote:f3501dec49]
We can always do something else Roll eyes
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-AEA1+Mar 6 2007, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AEA1 @ Mar 6 2007, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Rave: MD na GF ko. She just passed her revalidation exam this am. [/quote:63521b00bb]
Say congrats to her for me Adrian, even if she doesn't know who I am. Lol.
Bleh.

<span style='color:white'>Rant:
I'm scared of flying cockroaches.</span>
...and how they always seem to head towards that spot in between your eyes. Tongue
It landed on my nose. Which is why I'm pretty scared. LOL It looks like a mantis in a close-up view lol.
LOL I'd be scared too!
Rant: misplaced my driver's license. Grawr!!!!
Rant:
Ugh, pisses me off how a stranger approached me while I was watching AC4 and MGS4 in youtube earlier and he managed to compare DOTA with MGS and AC4 as lame. He's encouraging me to play DOTA and told me to keep out of the console games lol. He even considers himself a "true gamer" yet he doesn't even know what the fuck Mechwarrior, and worse... what RF online is since he said he played "all" games in the pc. What an ass, a wannabeee-gamer. A true bastard lol.

Makes me laugh at the look of his face when he failed to convince me to play DOTA and abandon playing those "crappy" console games. LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Mar 8 2007, 06:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Mar 8 2007, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Rant:
Ugh, pisses me off how a stranger approached me while I was watching AC4 and MGS4 in youtube earlier and he managed to compare DOTA with MGS and AC4 as lame. He's encouraging me to play DOTA and told me to keep out of the console games lol. He even considers himself a "true gamer" yet he doesn't even know what the fuck Mechwarrior, and worse... what RF online is since he said he played "all" games in the pc. What an ass, a wannabeee-gamer. A true bastard lol.

Makes me laugh at the look of his face when he failed to convince me to play DOTA and abandon playing those "crappy" console games. LOL [/quote:84e5a2d080]
Just ignore him. People like that don't even deserve to be enlightened about their mistakes.

Rant - I just got my PS2 repaired a couple of weeks ago and now i'm experiencing disc-slowdown again. Feth!!! >Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Another thing is because his brain is too simply built to understand AC's delicious complexity, that's why his thinking is limited to such games...

Please take note, I am in fact the weakest pilot here...
If he is to join us AC players, I'll be more than happy to take him down...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Mar 8 2007, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Mar 8 2007, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Please take note, I am in fact the weakest pilot here...
If he is to join us AC players, I'll be more than happy to take him down... [/quote:385fa9eb8c]
Hello, bottom-ranked player talking here. Big grin

I believe i am among the lowest-ranked Ravens in the Republic. If anyone's gonna be challenging that turd-brained stranger who PO'ed Goatling, i believe that i should have the pleasure of schooling him. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Well, it doesn't make you the weakest...
Actually, you can take me down anytime...

About that guy again...
Such a commoner who selfdeclares himself a 'true gamer' is nothing but a true poseur...
Such is a kind who makes my blood boil...
'Signatures are overrated.'
what did you say to him after he told you that??
After he said he played all the games (I think he meant mostly), I asked him what Mechwarrior is, yet he said "baka naman sobrang luma na yun." LOL

I even asked him then what is RF. He said... "Baka naman sa abroad yun kaya di ko lang alam." LOL.

Makes me laugh though, I just got my headset on again and ignored him after that. He looked disappointed when I looked at his face before leaving, LOL.
whatta suckka!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,565 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy