Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:46 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
If they didn't do any work, then they don't hafta get acknowledged. It's as simple as that.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-28-2009, 09:16 AM)Grim Wrote: Aruren, groupmate mo ba si Bert? Lazy bastard din ba siya? LOL

Hoy gumagawa ako ng project!! Saka hindi ko kaklase yan ngayong term! LOL
Lol. well. He tends to forget stuff from time to time. But he's probbly one of the best groupmates I can get as he doesn't go ninja-invi on me on YM.
WOOO! Big grin Big grin Big grin

[Image: balrogte.jpg]

A Julius Lagula collector's edition. 1 out of 1. Big grin
RANT - MASAKIT ANG MATUSUKAN NG TINIK SA GILAGID, BWISET! Angry

Boneless daw namputa. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-31-2009, 12:43 PM)Fox Wrote: RANT - MASAKIT ANG MATUSUKAN NG TINIK SA GILAGID, BWISET! Angry

Boneless daw namputa. Glare

Nung isang linggo, nakatikim ako ng sushi na may kaliskis. Nakakainis Jason
Ouuuuch. Well. Once I ate boneless chicken which had a wishbone in it. It's funny now but it wasn't when I was coughing up blood.
hito! nalang kainin mo sarap pag pinirito at may sawsawan na bagoong at kalamansi wala pang problema sa tinik na maliliit ewan ko nalang kung mabiktima ka pa nung malalaki Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave:

Totally impressed by Bakemonogatari ep 8. Damn. The writer is really good.
i'm in Vancouver, it'll be VANSTERDAM soon when i have some herbs.
But can't search for herbs...my parents are with me. =/
I love the sights, my eyes see lots of GREEN i ate shit loads of blueberries and home made pancakes.

And i love the internets i'm using.
The place i'm staying in right now is the place of my parent's friends. I'm moving out Sept 7. After that, Herb searching time. =D

[Image: 552993439.png]
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Dude you're already there. Sad Keep in touch on the internets.
Welcome to Vancouver LOL

Feel free to contact me when you get bored or whatever.
Pucha, yung Sun Broadband DC ng DC. Bwiset! Angry
Hey guys, wish me some luck as today I ideally present the paper that me, a handy groupmate and 2 bums have been working on.

Oh btw hemp. It's about advocating the legalization of cannabis. All the posts you made here kinda helped out as research material. Haha.

Here I go.
(09-01-2009, 08:47 AM)Aruren Wrote: Hey guys, wish me some luck as today I ideally present the paper that me, a handy groupmate and 2 bums have been working on.

Oh btw hemp. It's about advocating the legalization of cannabis. All the posts you made here kinda helped out as research material. Haha.

Here I go.

oooo interesting! See the link on my sig! It has tons of info about hemp and its many uses. =D
My 'hemp propaganda' posts are scattered everywhere, but i think the forum's view all post feature would help out a bit in locating them.
oh and i suggest, it's easier to start of talking bout hemp << the non smokable very very low THC content male cannabis plant which has *see sig* many many uses, then move on slowly to the smokable AWESOME FEMALES, that inspire, relax, and medicate people
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,541 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy