Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:51 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
My flatmates and I got a PS3 a few months ago to play BR discs Smile

Recently, I decided to get a game. Got SF4 for PS3, and R3 because it seems all the best players are in Asia. I've tried a few games online, and the lag does not seem to affect the game too much.

My PSN id is AppleLaserBeams, please add me if you want to play or whatever Smile

I do not have any other games, so please suggest to me what exclusive games are nice over PSN. The reason is that I probably already have all the xbox equivalents already.
Haha congrats on the PS3. Love the PSN ID. SF4's definitely a good start.
(06-28-2009, 12:39 AM)AppleHead Wrote: I do not have any other games, so please suggest to me what exclusive games are nice over PSN. The reason is that I probably already have all the xbox equivalents already.

imma squeal on ya LOL

...You should tell them that that you got Armored Core 1 and MoA through PSN but won't share it with anyone else Jason
rant: the weeks seem to be getting shorter and shorter and I do not like it Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ever since i turned twenty, the years themselves have been getting shorter. Case in point - 2008 was one of the years that passed by way too quickly for my taste.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(06-28-2009, 07:20 AM)clonezero Wrote: rant: the weeks seem to be getting shorter and shorter and I do not like it Chair

A week seems like day for me...
Are you happy that some people can relate to you?
'Signatures are overrated.'
May tawag dun eh... basta it has to do with our brain perceiving time to be shorter talaga as we grow older. Yeah, it sucks. LOL
Based on what I remember, it's because our brains still produce braincells...
As people grow old and braincells begin dying, bumabagal daw takbo ng oras...
- Phillipine Daily Inquirer, about 6 years ago, Trivia Corner, Sometimes in the Obituaries.

Guess how long a week is to brain dead people.

Another probable reason is that you're getting too used with living. Mamatay ka naman, kahit minsan lang.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

And I almost forgot to post my Rant...

Rant:
Nagpaparamdam ng pagbabalik ang aking kumag na ama...
Nagsara na ang pinaglalaruan ko ng PS2 dito. Alangyang buhay to.
Ngayon, kalangan ko pa dumayo kina Keisuke. That doesn't sound bad though.
'Signatures are overrated.'
well since the topic of time perception and about how fast it is going pops into people's mind in this thread i'd like to offer my two pesos/cents Smile

Ever since i haven't herbed up for more than two months now, time is rather slow for me. It's because i've been doing the things i love but not in an enhanced way. It doesn't mean i don't enjoy them anymore but i enjoy them alot more with herbs. So, i guess time really does move fast especially when you're stuck in a routine that during which do you don't have time for yourself, for your thoughts and to be at peace with yourself...which is very subjective to all of us.

At peace with myself would be smoke herbs and do nothing but just think...of what was, what is, and what will be....and enjoy the now, appreciate what was...and look forward to good things which i still do with or without the herb but it makes thinking a lot more fun with it. :p

I have so much leisure for now, but i'm looking forward to the day i'm stuck in rhythm along with most people. Until that day, i'll enjoy the time that i have.

There's a vid in youtube, search Michio Kaku and Daytime...it talks about how time perception changes as we grow older...and how time 'slows' down when we're in danger...which was proven with a controlled experiment....it's a very interesting program, it also featured earth time...and cosmic time which makes me shit bricks thinking about it.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
rant: can't visit the forums regularly... too much homework.. plus... the 5 hours straight schedule.. everyday from monday to saturday.. =_=

rave: new siggy..! *sigh* I wish I was there when clones pics were taken..

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Time slowing down when in danger.. Max Payne? Ninja
check the vid out...lab rats are cute! http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...OUBOnsxmy4
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

that involve bullets flying around no thanks I'll pass I prefer adapting to the change and living XD

funny I stumbled upon a show on the knowledge channel about Einstein's take on time and that moving causes time to slow down XD generally connected to me being a venerable bum as most of wat Im doing these days is reading ... I wonder XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

seek ye knowledge in teh tubes *youtube* and be mindblown!

Thank you for the words to see the path to enlightenment, Master Hemp. Smile Aummmmmmmm

[Image: meditation.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy