Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:38 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
just for curiosity....will you talk about female masturbation?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
@Sforza

Apologies for my rant earlier. I realize I get ahead of myself regarding that particular topic.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
%#&^$#&^%$#^%$$ everytime I fix the sounds on this pc it crashes &^$&^%#&^%# cant watch mah vids TT
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(06-03-2009, 10:53 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: @Sforza

Apologies for my rant earlier. I realize I get ahead of myself regarding that particular topic.

hehe, can't help but react to bullshit eh? Salute
me too, mostly related to, ah you know! LOL
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Rave: Makati Med has cute doctors. I was there for a few hours doing a regular check-up, and was assigned a cute intern who just finished med school. Half Spanish, had glasses. Did a lot of anime-ish mannerisms and had a cute voice. Ended up chatting with her for a while while waiting for my companions to finish their checks.

When I was about to leave, she went, "Yay! You're a healthy person *^___^ + thumbs up!*"

I just went "...... o_o;"

There was another doctor I was assigned to for the physical exam part. Cute, and she seemed somewhat new too. She intentionally skipped the examination of the hanging bits after making this funny awkward face. I also noticed a lot of the nurses are quite young, too.

Quote of the day by another doctor to someone from the same company doing the test:

-While her finger was in the dude's butt- "Stop laughing and don't squeeze your hips, it'll hurt us both!"
I think she was checking for hemorrhoids.
I think I'm going down with something. I might need to check into Makati Med.
Nevermind the hospital bill, Tatambay ako sa harap ng condo namin and I'll be there in a couple of days' time.

Makati Med. Excellent choice.
There's a chance that the first day of school will be changed from the 9th to the 15th. But I'll only find out tomorrow.

Rave:
It's on the 16th.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
The countdown is almost over! Only a few more days til i bolt from the hellhole and return to the world of the daywalkers! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(06-04-2009, 09:09 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: Makati Med has cute doctors. I was there for a few hours doing a regular check-up, and was assigned a cute intern who just finished med school. Half Spanish, had glasses. Did a lot of anime-ish mannerisms and had a cute voice. Ended up chatting with her for a while while waiting for my companions to finish their checks.

When I was about to leave, she went, "Yay! You're a healthy person *^___^ + thumbs up!*"

There was another doctor I was assigned to for the physical exam part. Cute, and she seemed somewhat new too. She intentionally skipped the examination of the hanging bits after making this funny awkward face. I also noticed a lot of the nurses are quite young, too.

Quote of the day by another doctor to someone from the same company doing the test:

-While her finger was in the dude's butt- "Stop laughing and don't squeeze your hips, it'll hurt us both!"

hmmm I think I need a check up too...it's been a while since I had one...really.
(06-06-2009, 03:34 PM)arch_angel Wrote:
(06-04-2009, 09:09 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: Makati Med has cute doctors. I was there for a few hours doing a regular check-up, and was assigned a cute intern who just finished med school. Half Spanish, had glasses. Did a lot of anime-ish mannerisms and had a cute voice. Ended up chatting with her for a while while waiting for my companions to finish their checks.

hmmm I think I need a check up too...it's been a while since I had one...really.

hmm.. parang gusto ko bumalik sa derma ko... parang ganun din ung derma ko.. w/melons.. XD

rant/rave: damn it.. first day of school is moved to july 16..
hmm.. college life.. Ninja

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rave: Geethanks for A(H1N1). School starts at 17th.

Rant: No money=no desktop pc >_>

+Rave: O yea, college kid na ko ulet. LOL
yey college! =D

Rant-Rave:
I now have enough money for my very own PS3, though they wouldn't let me buy it asap. D:

Rant:
Fuck. FFFFUCK. I'm already trying to at least strengthen my resistance against cold or anything related to that matter, but some asshole switched the aircon to its maximum output and faced it towards me. Now I have a fucking cold, a fucking sore throat, a fucking need to get to school clinic for regular check-ups on Monday in case the cold and the sore throat still stick w/ me, and a fucking need to pluck something sticky and solid from my nostrils.
@Goat,

you could buy grim's offer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,581 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy