Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:00 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Mmm about that spar, I'd like to have the experience of fighting, I haven't swung my fist towards a real person in years.

And the 'ouch' too. It just might start a spark, you know.
just remember you cant hadouken in real life. =p
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-14-2009, 11:48 AM)NiX Wrote: Except that pain in the knee is never your friend. Serious damage there doesn't heal without surgery ya know.

The good news is that the soreness seems to be to the outside of my knee, and feels more like a pulled muscle. I still have full range of movement and it responds well.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
That's good. I'm just telling you to watch out. A torn knee ligament doesn't mean that you won't be able to move it.
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/26/gdc09-...9-keynote/

Rave: next MGS
^

Rant: It will probably be a PS3 exclusive again Sad

Fuck.
just get a ps3 man u can get one for cheap nowadays. majority of us rr peeps have ps3's anyway, so if ur gonna get a 360, ur isolating urself from the rest.
(05-14-2009, 03:26 PM)arch_angel Wrote: just get a ps3 man u can get one for cheap nowadays. majority of us rr peeps have ps3's anyway, so if ur gonna get a 360, ur isolating urself from the rest.

And how much are the games again? The PS3's easy to save for - it's those blasted Blu-Ray discs that will kill me Ermm
u can get games for 2200 BELOW in tipidpc.com. ur not gonna spam(altho I wished we could) games immediately anyway. i usually get my games every two months or every month. Tongue
you can always borrow the games, RR has a pool of varieted games anyways
Nah. Already have my heart set on saving up for my own PC.
great decision forthe pc tho Tongue go for it man Tongue
(05-14-2009, 03:54 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Nah. Already have my heart set on saving up for my own PC.

may i knw how much you're going to spend and what you'll get? I'm so outdated na when it comes to PCs, my last game was Half Life 2 which i didn't get to finish. I had *gave it to my brother since i moved out* an intel 2ghz,1 mb ram, 160gb HD, and 256 Nvidia card which i forgot the series and name...it's been that long. I'm curious now of what the costs are in building you're own since i assume you will.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-14-2009, 02:34 PM)atdsutm Wrote: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/26/gdc09-...9-keynote/

Rave: next MGS

Could this be related to this?

http://kotaku.com/5112011/konami-confirm...e=true&s=x

Or something much more?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
tried to understand PETA ... and like scientology I just ended up with another head ache again ... feth Im just to curious for my own good XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy