Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:29 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Ano bago sa Advent Children Complete?
Rave: Weight down to 213 lbs
Rave: Had a spar yesterday with fellow Mua Thai student. He kept dancing around the ring, but I managed to corner him and pummel him with hooks Pirate Also found a way around those annoying low kicks - charge in with a straight.

Missed, but they kept throwing his timing off too LOL

Rant: My legs cramped up Ermm
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
@ nix, a lot of new scenes, revamped action scenes, enhanced lighting and graphics. u want the torrent?
rant: one paranoid priest confronted me because he thinks that i am referring to him when i say "goodmorning" in a different way but that was not meant for him for he suddenly appeared from nowhere...He even dare to asked for my name and i gave it. And everytime we saw him we ignore him, shame on him.One more thing, we are doing CPR to the patient who had a cardiac arrest when he came and he asked me a question, "Is there an experiment ongoing, oh common that's not an experiment for god's sake...... I cannot respect that person...he's a pain in the ass.........a total asshole in his own character....i don't know if he will lasts because mostly of the staffs doesn't like him either...He will live in hell if he won't change his attitude.

rave: Promoted as an Oncology Nurse...a very good special area, and i will earn and learn a lot in this field.
(05-12-2009, 03:55 PM)demon_knights Wrote: rant: one paranoid priest confronted me because he thinks that i am referring to him when i say "goodmorning" in a different way but that was not meant for him for he suddenly appeared from nowhere...He even dare to asked for my name and i gave it. And everytime we saw him we ignore him, shame on him.One more thing, we are doing CPR to the patient who had a cardiac arrest when he came and he asked me a question, "Is there an experiment ongoing, oh common that's not an experiment for god's sake...... I cannot respect that person...he's a pain in the ass.........a total asshole in his own character....i don't know if he will lasts because mostly of the staffs doesn't like him either...He will live in hell if he won't change his attitude.

rave: Promoted as an Oncology Nurse...a very good special area, and i will earn and learn a lot in this field.

Hospital Chaplain?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Twin, we should spar sometime. After I get a few more training sessions in.
I think I'll stop using Facebook for a while. My mom has created her own account and now my 'actions' in the interwebz are being monitored. That doesn't sound right. D:
We can have a sparing session at fighting game marathon event, we have 4 pairs of gloves we can use. no head gear tho..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
LETSHAVEFUNTOGETHER!!!!
hmmmm...interesting....
i'll be watching you all spar. i expect one of you screaming MY BIKE MONEY!@@!@!! i wanna try but i dont think i'll be able to handle body shots as im fat lol. but maybe for the endorphine high i'll give it a shot. Facepalm
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-12-2009, 11:08 PM)Hempire Wrote: i'll be watching you all spar. i expect one of you screaming MY BIKE MONEY!@@!@!! i wanna try but i dont think i'll be able to handle body shots as im fat lol. but maybe for the endorphine high i'll give it a shot. Facepalm

I heard that has its advantages. But I'm not sure. LOL
Ya'll are gonna play fighting games and fight?

...you guys don't throw fireballs too, do you? Way too intense for me.
Im not coming but if I ever did I'll just go at like like wat Homer did during his boxing stint
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'll throw a fireball!...

A burning tennis ball might suffice. ehehe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,520 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy