Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:59 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(04-21-2009, 05:46 PM)AppleHead Wrote: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks <3

I feel so <3 because I haven't even been that active lately on any of the forums I used to frequent. Finding a job is so hard these days

(04-20-2009, 06:14 PM)HayWire Wrote: Happy B-day Apple-chama (My classmates/friends call you that )

Rant: I hit myself at the wrist with a drumstick at full speed D:

Rave: I bought wrist wraps LOL

How did they know about meeee?! (-chama.... It sounds like apple jam)

Hope your wrists are okay! Let us know if a stick flies out of your hand one day and hits somebody XDD

Rant: If it's someone's birthday, the forums displays the person's age!

My fault D:

...I hit the ceiling....and ALMOST broke the mirror at the wall once D:

Rave:
Friend visiting tomorrow yey Big grin

Rant:
It's gonna be loud in the music room coz I'm teaching her how to play the drums tomorrow >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
RAVE!!!!!!!!!: SUCEESSSS FIULL CAPMGAINH FOR THIS TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PASSSED ALL OF MY COURSE FOR THIS TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AAAAMMMM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats. Magpa-party ka naman. LOL

Rant (/ HELP!): So my bro borrows DMC4. We tried it out in the PS3, and it works - except that there's something wrong with the screen. It's black and gray and it flickers (like what happens when you play a PAL disc in a NTSC PS2). But other games like it (Assassin's Creed, Resistance, LBP) works properly. Any explanation for this? Btw, we aren't using an HDTV. Although I have my suspicions that it's the TV we're using that's causing all this. Thanks in advance
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(04-21-2009, 05:46 PM)AppleHead Wrote: Rant: If it's someone's birthday, the forums displays the person's age!

I believe you could set that in your Control Panel...

A belated and advanced happy birthday Apple~

Neutral:
I was told that my lola in San Francisco wants to funds my studies as her way of keeping a promise to my lolo as I was told...
I don't know what to say, and what to do...

Accept it: I end up not being able to find work because I will not have the time. Books and a computer will take about years to purchase with a student's allowance...
Decline: I end up 'hopefully not' waste my time a bum for a few months if my luck and vacancies 'which I don't thinks so' will run out...

AAAT~~ Birthday pala ni Ardjin~!
Weeh~ Vente ka lang?
'Signatures are overrated.'
ooh birthdays forgot

belated hapi bertday to apple

and hapi birtday Ardjin

bente??? seryusli???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

happy birthday ardjin! *waits for treat*

rave: still playing front mission 3 in jake's psp (which he let me borrow indefinitely since he's addicted to his ds...so it basically stays with me wherever I go till he wants to get it back) man ,fm3 is sooooo fun.....im 52 hours already in my first playthrough (dhz scenario)
Happy Birthday Ardjin, have a good one! Tongue

Rave: National Burger Day! :3
Rant: My temporary tooth cap came off, can't eat like a true carnivore later.
Happy birthday Jin!

(04-22-2009, 12:31 AM)maitreya Wrote: Any explanation for this?

DMC4 might require an HDTV (or more specifically, the 720p/1080p resolutions), like you suspect.
(04-22-2009, 12:31 AM)maitreya Wrote: Congrats. Magpa-party ka naman. LOL

Rant (/ HELP!): So my bro borrows DMC4. We tried it out in the PS3, and it works - except that there's something wrong with the screen. It's black and gray and it flickers (like what happens when you play a PAL disc in a NTSC PS2). But other games like it (Assassin's Creed, Resistance, LBP) works properly. Any explanation for this? Btw, we aren't using an HDTV. Although I have my suspicions that it's the TV we're using that's causing all this. Thanks in advance

Some games, like some R2 games don't play in NTSC SDTVs because they're optimized for PAL SDTVs. Same is true if your PS3s output is PAL SDTV. The HDTV component may be region free, but its SDTV component isn't.
Happy Birthday Ardjin!

@Grim and Rick: Thanks for info. Guess I need a TV soon, too.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Happy B-day ardjin LOL

Rave: Today was fun LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy B-day Ardjin Happy
Happy birthday Ardjin!

and... i can't see it! where can i find the note that says it's someone's birthday?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I'm in Davao right now. Yeah, daming pinupuntahan ngayon heheh. Parang island living dito hahah.
Ate burger at Chili's for only 118 pesos, it was awesome! Also, BYOB II is looking much more likely, but we have stumbled into a little problem. S&R doesn't sell the burger patties anymore D:

RR's frontpage will be receiving updates over the following days (If I can get one of my planned articles done in time and when other bright ideas fall in.).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy