Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:24 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Welcome to the club. You aren't alone.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(03-27-2009, 12:38 AM)Grim Wrote: Fuck. I just came home from work. I expect this to happen over the next month too while the project ends. -_-
AH yes, work. Just arrived, placed my bag down, load up, light it up. *relaxes* *plays music* *thinks* hehe i missed that old pattern of mine when i use to OJT in diamond hotel. HERBS REALLY HELP RELAX as i've been standing and working in the hotel kitchen for more than 7 hours and only sitting down during 30 min lunch break. So.......i herbs it helps! *THUMBS UP* Compare with alcohol, nasty hang over next day and acidic stomach..... LOL parang commercial!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(03-27-2009, 12:38 AM)Grim Wrote: Fuck. I just came home from work. I expect this to happen over the next month too while the project ends. -_-

Do you at least get overtime pay?

Rant: Big smoke cloud spotted at San Mig building, near my office. Looked like a fire. Could also hear firetruck sirens.

Rave: Punches getting stronger - instructor's hands can feel the sting even with 14-ounce gloves and focus mitts.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Gundamn it! Chair

[Image: IMG_1274.jpg]

the red box is the free limited weapon set and parts for the early buyers Woot

*needs to recalculate next months budget Facepalm
Ninja Ninja 
(03-27-2009, 03:09 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Do you at least get overtime pay?

No, but we get percentages of paid leaves for hours rendered beyond 8.
Hahah ganyan talaga ata pag project-based. You're bound to go over the 8 hours unpaid. LOL
rave: I'm going to graduate! yay!! Big grin

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Azuriel, honestly, I think that should be a rant.
(03-27-2009, 10:35 PM)NiX Wrote: Azuriel, honestly, I think that should be a rant.

Wise words.
waah~! sorry! I'm supposed to write a rant but then... waah! damn it! sorry... I'm having a lot of personal problems these past weeks... need to put my self together Tears

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
rant: early mornig code blue and a workout as well doing the CPR! the patient died after 2 code blues...it really sucks...but i can't do anything about it, she's about to go...
what is code blue? i can google but i suffer from chronic herb procrastination syndrome. seriously what is it? are there other colors?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rave: I've caused OSX (Leopard) to crash twice in 5 days! So awesome Woot
It had something to do with AirPort and buffers.

In comparison, my XP SP3 netbook has never crashed since I bought it, aside from the fan problems.
Congratulations, Jake! Seriously! LOL
rant: my sisters graduation yesterday and for that my kuya arranged we have dinner at hyatt on an all you can eat buffet omg I was like Blink Shock Woot Drool Horsie never before was I confused on what to eat I'd list all the stuff I ate but theres just to many XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,531 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy