Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:59 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Twin-Skies Wrote:I think I've written roughly 1,500 articles since my time here. No exaggerations.
Whoa that's one mean feat Shock Grim is right though, you can get another work with not much problem because of your experiences.

ardjin Wrote:haha true, kaya mas masaya na mag commute ngayon. andami dami na nilaDrool
Hehe, I usually time myself around 4:30 when I ride LRT2, that's the time when most chicks go home (esp. around Gilmore). Don't ask me how I knew about it LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
Twin-Skies Wrote:
theGrim Wrote:
Twin-Skies Wrote:Well, this was a bit sudden.

I have just been informed that I have been laid off from QJ.NET, due to financial problems. ByeByeBye

Looks like I'll have to start searching for work very soon.

That sucks dude. But given your writing experience I don't think it'll be too tough for you to get a gig again. You might want to follow up on that PCMag thing I gave you a few weeks back.

That's one thing I'm happy about - two years of loyal service, with hardly an attendance problem to my name Worship

I think I've written roughly 1,500 articles since my time here. No exaggerations.

Yeah man, I think you'll get a new job soon. Well, think of this period as a short break from work and look for new work at your pleasure. Sadly, jobs are hard to find these days.
Oi sa mga sumasakay ng lrt 2, dalawin niyo ako sa v. Mapa. AC tayo please uhaw na uhaw na ako
NiX Wrote:Oi sa mga sumasakay ng lrt 2, dalawin niyo ako sa v. Mapa. AC tayo please uhaw na uhaw na ako

NiX, I didn't know you ride LRT2 too LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
EXAMS waaaaah EXAMS!!!!!

cellphones hate me T_T

waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well, my exams are over...

I guessed like 40% of the math exam...and 50% were wrong calculations...
EPIC PHAILLLL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Beijing Olympics fireworks = Macross explosions
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Haywire, okay lang yan. Yung long test ko sa biochemistry, 90% hula. Binaon ako sa lupa.

Black Dragon, I don't ride the LRT2 pero where I'm staying right now is close to the V. Mapa station. I'm right behind SM Centerpoint. The neighborhood sucks balls. There isn't even a McDonald's here.

Jin, kahit naman hindi AC eh. Kahit Tekken, anything. Waah.
Rave: I went to an EB/get together of MHPH (Pinoy MH group) at Trinoma and 70+ people attended. It started at 2pm, I went at around 7 and got home at around 2am. Actually felt bad that a bunch of them knew me from Skies of Croda but I didn't really know anyone except for their admins and staff.

Rant: @ EB, Ran into a "pa tank po plzzz" person. This was IRL, and he was very weird and clingy.
Sforza Wrote:Rave: I went to an EB/get together of MHPH (Pinoy MH group) at Trinoma and 70+ people attended.

You did go, nice. Sorry like I said I slept through the whole of Saturday.

So "Severine", how does it feel to be a minor celebrity? Haha LOL
Eeeh. Pa tank po plzzzzz. Guy=FAIL. Gay=Fail FAIL.

Didn't know that lotsa people like MH from here. lol

Oh, and a random label for a random guy: El Hombre del Chupacabra!
@Mix, ginawa akong tagasalo ng noob Huh So it doesn't feel good lawl

Shintetsu Wrote:Eeeh. Pa tank po plzzzzz. Guy=FAIL. Gay=Fail FAIL.

Rick doesn't fail of course, but that guy kinda looked like Rick (and TS, and Ely, and post-haircut Doc). LOL
ROFL. Paano kaya lumaki yung taong yun?

Rave: cash started flowing again. plus making progress on stuff I have to do this month. Yeepeee~?
Happy 2nd birthday, Raven Republic! I never thought i'd see it but the day is here, hope that we get to see a helluva lot more!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Cheers to the Republic!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,522 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy