Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:59 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: damn... some med students screwed me over.

I was tasked to meet a group of med students 3x a week to teach them the basics of ward work. then for the past 2 meetings they asked me to give them an afternoon off for them to study for an exam.

Me, being the nice guy that I am, did just that... Only to find just know that they squealled on my higher ups that I don't meet them like I'm suppposed to. just to save their skin.
talk about back stab...

I need a tekken detox ASAP

rave... the gloves are off... Pirate I'll require each one is to submit 5 histories and physical exams everytime we meet...
hahahhahahaha.... (higurashi laugh)
Not to take away from Doc's bad day, but happy birthday Black Dragon!
I've been gone for a while now...

Rave 1: I finally have some work at my old school...as an interim monitor (a.k.a. sub-teacher).

Rant 1: The only problem - the kids. Hay...

Rant 2: I need something to motivate me to pick up AC again...

Rave 2: I've probably unlocked most of the forces in R-Type Command...

Rant 3:...except I'm stuck in Mission 51. Damn R-Seraphs...

Oh yes, happy b-day to the Fatalis...I mean Black Dragon!
Oops...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
ex nihilo Wrote:Oh yes, happy b-day to the Fatalis...I mean Black Dragon!
Oops...

Hahaha I like that one.
RANT: Our next official project will start tomorrow, this means going back to the office for work Sleep
Just when i'm getting comfortable working at home Sad

RAVE: Initial D for PS3 is out! Drool
but the 7K+ yen price tag is bit pricey :mad:

RANT
: Haven't finished building the Unicorn yet Chair
My motivation for finishing it suddenly disappeared, i wonder why? Huh

RAVE: We're going hiking on Mt. Fuji this month Shades
I Just hope my stamina holds up on the trip up LOL

RANT: MGS4s sold here are pure Japanese Beating a dead horse

RAVE: natsu seifuku + hageshii kaze = banzai! Shock

Domo Domo Domo
Ninja Ninja 
Thanks guys! Big grin

Any way, I have a nice b-day gift right now, a proposal for a new thesis *sarcasm* LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
Happy Birthday Lunar, I would just like to say that you're the sanest female member to ever join our ranks, and for that you deserve cookies. Tongue I hope this message reaches you wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

Rant: The whole compound of the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and the Department of Finance does not have any electricity due to a malfunctioned power transformer in the compound which burned much of the electric wires connected to it, leaving the whole compound without electricity for at least a week or two until they're done with repairs. In the confusion that surrounded yesterday (there was no such announcement or ANY sort of contingency plan in the event of such an emergency), we were stuck in the office not knowing what to do, and with our superiors just telling us that we're on stand by until further notice (They were in a meeting outside the compound, we stayed there without power until 2pm, and I arrive for work at 7:30am so you can imagine the amount of boredom). The recent typhoon didn't help either Sad

Basically, all operations just ceased since Saturday (when the transformer malfunctioned). While I've been reassigned to a temporary location somewhere in Makati, close to my home, the parking fee is a total bitch and is easily digging through my wallet (Some of you might know me and aversion to pay-for-parking schemes), making the transfer a mixed blessing. At the moment, there is still confusion on who's assigned to where, so I might get reassigned somewhere else within this time until they're done with repairs to our office.

Rave: Looking back at this thread brings me back to good times Big grin
happy b-day lunar hope your doing well where ever you are =)

@boss rick can't say much to your problem as I have no xp there but Im glad all of us here on the forums can't help relieve some of the stress.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthday, Lunar and BD.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^________^

(omg I got obsessed with T.O.W. sorry <_< )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy B-Day Lunar! Smile
(what's a T.O.W.?)
[Image: nines.jpg]
happy b-day lunar and BDHappy
happy b-day lunar and BD!! w8... cnu ung lunar?!? ndi p nmin xa na-memeet...

tska anu ung T.O.W.???

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Yung Lunar kami din di pa namin nakikita. Haha.

Happy birthday ATE! LOL
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Happy Birthday Lunar, I would just like to say that you're the sanest female member to ever join our ranks, and for that you deserve cookies. Tongue I hope this message reaches you wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

...sane? lol wut?

Happy birthday you two.

cabs Wrote:RAVE: We're going hiking on Mt. Fuji this month Shades
I Just hope my stamina holds up on the trip up LOL

I hear it's full of trash these days. Take care not to slip on a randomly placed soda can or banana peel.

cabs Wrote:RAVE: natsu seifuku + hageshii kaze = banzai! Shock

Domo Domo Domo

*points* ...HENTAI!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy