Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:33 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
hmm... codes... hehe... 20-5-19-20-9-14-7!
12-15-12! haha!

nc job haywire! hehe!

engk... na-doble ung 20...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
HayWire Wrote:NUMBERZ-NUMBERZ POST

God, that was a pain in the butt to read.

I think you're a cute bi-curious kid. Try getting together with a girl in HS and see how it works out. Never know though - a lot of people I know thought they were gay in high school, only to find out that they were actually bi in college. Don't worry about it too. If you're in an all girls' catholic school, being gay is the norm.
AppleHead Wrote:God, that was a pain in the butt to read.

FIX'D.

HayWire Wrote:Since I am partly not allowed to tell about what happened yesterday coz of my sempai...I have to tell it subliminally

Rave:
My achie was an otaku and the editor in chief of the school paper layout design. Shock

Rave:
I met a real live lesbian(actually bi) in school...complete with DF[I think this means Daring fireball? Correct me if I'm wrong] Ninja

Rant:
I didn't get a gift from my achie unlike the others lol...

Rave:
omg the high 4 are yaoi/yuri fans Worship

So...aside from the dressing up and seeing a GIANT PIKACHU AND L AND CORPSE BRIDE in front of me...everything wasn't THAT bad...if it weren't for the part we're not allowed to laugh or smile at...THE EFFING PIKACHU *referring to 5'7" tall classmate in a pikachu suit*

azuriel07 Wrote:hmm... codes... hehe... tetsting!
lol! haha!

nc job haywire! hehe!

At that age in an all-girls school, girls tend to become curious. THAT kind of curious.
all girls-hs?!? aw~
w8... shin... can you post that?!? isn't that supposed to be a secret or something?!?
and... what is DF?!? is it really daring fireball?!? i don't get it...

I don't think shin was violating some private space haywire's post was hard to read but that didn't meant she DIDN'T want people to read it ... maybe just suffer in the process.... projection?

I vote DF means dear friend its somewhat more practical than daring fireball or so I think.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

you guys actually put effort to translate o_O...
azuriel07 Wrote:all girls-hs?!? aw~

all-girl catholic academy *shrugs*

ANYHOO....

Things so far happened today...

-EXAMZZZ

-LONG TESTzZZ

-HOMEWORK AND QUIZZES DURING EXAMZZ

-ACHIES GLOMPING SHOBES AND SNEAKING INTO CLASSROOMS DURING RECESS TO WRITE SOMETHING AT THE BOARD(OMG THE TULDOK THING HAS A SMILEY AND HEARTS...) o__O

-CLUUUUUUB

-HUGGING THE CHINESE TEACHER WHILE COMPLIMENTING HER FACE o__O (that wasn't me... I was just observing XD; )

-READING (love)CONFESSION LETTERS OFF THE TABLES AT THE SOPHOMORE CLASSROOMS (we were there for club)

-random dancing in the hallways <_<

-write-ups for the HS cheerdance (I'm am NOT joining alone T_T )

XDDD....

-BUYING AND TESTING OUT THE NEW DRUMSET

-feet hurting...ow...ow...ow... X__X
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
clonezero Wrote:I don't think shin was violating some private space haywire's post was hard to read but that didn't meant she DIDN'T want people to read it ... maybe just suffer in the process.... projection?

The psychologist has officially psychologized you HayWire.
theGrim Wrote:
clonezero Wrote:I don't think shin was violating some private space haywire's post was hard to read but that didn't meant she DIDN'T want people to read it ... maybe just suffer in the process.... projection?

The psychologist has officially psychologized you HayWire.

Ninja

I think she's psychologist-proof because she's too weird.
Tongue 
is haywire really that weird?!?

anyway~ the new principal just gave us a veeery~ long speech (sermon)...

she keeps on blabbering about our section and addressed us as "optic" (it's optics! with S!) and then.. when she was about to exit our classroom she overheard that our section was optics... she then gave a stupid quote aloud "ipagmalaki nio na OPTICS kau...! (yeah with S)"

hehe... signs of aging...

azuriel07 Wrote:is haywire really that weird?!?

lol, depends.

I made a letter for my achie today during tutor, I asked one of my high 4 tutormates to give it to her - hoping to get a reply tomorrow LOL

(bwaha, achies and shobes like sending letters to each other but I didn't receive any from the start o_O )

EDIT:
I just remember now that my friend's achie wants to be called either Aniki, Oniisan or Hiroki...not that I'm complaining tho...but she receives 1-2 letters a day o__O (she has a "yuri-mate" already XD; )
your school is strange its bothering o_O

Nah, it just shares some similarities to SoL and femslash anime

which reminds me...the school's official site doesn't work XD
but the alumnae site and the wiki works...

anyhoo...

5 more exams

2 more ashen lao shans
6 more lunastras
?? more khezus

and...21 more minutes lol...*has nothing better to do *
HayWire Wrote:2 more ashen lao shans
6 more lunastras
?? more khezus

At least you have variety. Right now I'm trying to get a 2% chance item from an azure rathalos -_-

2%!!! Agh. This isn't RO.
Sforza Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:2 more ashen lao shans
6 more lunastras
?? more khezus

At least you have variety. Right now I'm trying to get a 2% chance item from an azure rathalos -_-

2%!!! Agh. This isn't RO.

Hey. I remember the infamous .01% vitata card, and the soldier skeleton cards with similar odds that everybody seemed to need. 2% is pretty good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,526 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy