Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:43 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Pacquiao wins. GG.
hahaha just as planned LOL

btw?

sa wakas tapos ko na yung OG gaiden last night LOL
Haha, no customers?

Anyway, this is an obvious rave. Pacman won!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/irp0Vief0k8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/irp0Vief0k8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
WTF Berto, that just made my day.
i feel like quiting AC and RR because of the troubles i caused Bye Bye
@Mark:
You're going to quit just because of that?

I don't really know much about what happened, though I'm sure I didn't just cause trouble in the community like you did, but I even caused something else (which is out of the community) as well, putting RR's name in shame when I spammed at ACO like a kid on drugs. I got scolded by people, (even Grim) and there. You might want to try changing, I'm sure everything would be ok then (assuming that you've done that). It's for the better. I'm serious. Otherwise, it's really goodbye for you.

Tongue

Yeah, Mark. The retarded freak below my post is right! You're just running away from your problems. If you don't, you won't be able to overcome you fear and mostly, your problems.
eto na nga ba eh.. mark didirestuin na kita tumatakbo ka maniwala ka sakin walang mangyayari kung ganyan ... harapin mo mga problema mo ... pati kung sa tingin mo dahil lang dun sa mga nakita naming mali sayo ayaw na namin sobra ka naman ... lahat tayo me mga kakulangan at di mawawala ung katotohanan na yon. Ang magagawa nalang natin ay tangapin yun, lagpasan at pag katapos ituloy ang ating buhay. Umalis ka dito pero para sa tamang mga rason.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthday Dead Meat~!!

I hope your name hasn't happened to you.
Understand the cause, Mark. Para tapos na ang lahat. It's your call if you want to go or stay, but you should at least stay and listen.
rave: @HayWire hey I like your picture that's the picture of kyon of MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA favorite ko yan!!! (girl version) right?
Weee tapos na ang hirap sa school may signature na lahat yung clearance ko weee!!!
magpapasa na lang ako ng special project kasi nag 74 ako sa 2nd year mathematics ko wahfuu!!

rant:SSSsssooo Ssslleeeppyyy........ YAWN!!!
Zeraph23 Wrote:rave: @HayWire hey I like your picture that's the picture of kyon of MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA favorite ko yan!!! (girl version) right?

Dot. Dot. Dot. Yeah...Kyonko...*sweatdrop*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
RAVE:
HAHAHAHA.

Stupid kid is forcefully trying to open the front door I locked. Too bad he's too weak, not to mention dumb for trying to open it (and too scared to go to the backdoor full of caged attack dogs) to get past a stupid door.

*sinister laughs again*
lol going to the provinces for the week end yey more tinumis for me wahahahaha!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

*now has a PS3/AC4*
ಠ_ಠ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,541 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy