Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:03 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
nope, not a stray. it was an intended shot. NPA ambush. the guy is fine now, It could be worse though.

yeah the battery incident is sick...
1 exam left to freedom!!!!!11!!oneoneoneshift+1!!1111!!!one
Stupid crappy goddamned paperwork. Man if I had a real Scopedog or a tank I would've already blasted my school into bits and get some Lucky Star people dancing on the roof.

EDIT: Crappy keyboard. I better change mine soon.

EDIT: Stupid optical mouse. It clicked when I wasn't finished posting crap.

EDIT: Made it shorter. Too much shit.

EDIT: Goddamned lag.

EDIT: Stupid OPERA, something's wrong with the cookies.

EDIT: Damn Firefox.

EDIT: Getting pissed off probably increases the chance of getting a typo.

Rave:
At least that was refreshing.

EDIT: Damn typo.
Hahaha Bert you made me lol.
Goatling Wrote:Goat's Post

Now that what i call a rant. Hey, when you're done with your school, could you loan that Scopedog to me for a day? There's this certain building in Buendia that could use a cannon shell through it's lobby right now. Guns
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
sa wakas may CP na ako LOL

EDIT:

PM nyo sakin yung mga number and btw? smart gamit ko
azuma-blade Wrote:sa wakas may CP na ako LOL
YES!
Finals on monday - bleh
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I should be doing something now.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
CP? wat does that mean again ... my idiocy is rising once more >_>.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Cellphone. O_O

Rant:
Please, no Philippine Literature tomorrow. I've got some reporting to do, but I forgot what topic I am supposed to report. I even had no idea that I'm the leader of the group. Tinetext na ko ng mga kagrupo ko, pero ang nareply ko lang ay "LOL".
Tatag. Forget filipino. Pinapahirap ang madali eh. I mean, can't we just talk straight Tagalog, then the teach(or the janitor) could give you 98% on your report card or something.

Aydowntseedapoyntoffilipeeno,reli.

Rant: Bakit ang pinoy, kung hindi usisero, sasali sa rally para lang manggulo? The kinds of people who "whooooo~" their way through police just for fun(or the free rations from rallying). Or yung mga nakikisali sa rally without really analyzing what should be done first. Malakas na nga ang apoy, binubuhusan pa ng gasolina. Pointless bullsh*t.
On this page, i have just seen one the sure signs of the impending apocalypse. We are all doomed...

DOOMED, I TELL YOU!!!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Alin dun?
Yung janitor na nagbibigay ng 98 sa report card of yung mga nakikikain sa rally?

-Which one?-
-The janitor who gives a A+ on report cards or those who force share food on rallies?-
Ah, teh random. Love it. Live it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy