Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:26 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Just a heads up; I might not be posting much for a while because I went to Ohio to assist in organizing a political campaign. Thought that I might as well take it slow and visit the towns along the way, since I had to pass through Indiana to get to Ohio.

I don't think I missed much though. Please type drama in english next time, so the Americans will be able to read it too, and laugh.
AppleHead Wrote:I don't think I missed much though. Please type drama in english next time, so the Americans will be able to read it too, and laugh.

Ok... I'll type drama in English.

<center>D - R - A - M - A</center>

Wish granted, start reading, start laughing, you can do it...

LOL
yes he is sarcastic ... at least you don't have to witness that sarcasm first hand ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Sensya na, Inaantok lang.
lol thakening ihn ingleshed syho dhtat applehead whoughld uhndjershtianvd.

AppleHead Wrote:Just a heads up; I might not be posting much for a while because I went to Ohio to assist in organizing a political campaign. Thought that I might as well take it slow and visit the towns along the way, since I had to pass through Indiana to get to Ohio.

I don't think I missed much though. Please type drama in english next time, so the Americans will be able to read it too, and laugh.

I'll explain it to you when I catch you on Y!M.LOL
3 exams left to freedom.
rant: it's been a hellish weekend for me.

some highlights: gun shot injury in a 27y/o male. bullet went in the right elbow, passing the shoulder, bouncing fromthe 3rd rib, across the thigh and exiting the right knee... bwiset...

removed a triple A battery from a 12y/o girl's vagina. pinagtripan ng addict... kainis

the wifi in the hospital has been acting up, can't connect most of the time.
AEA1 Wrote:some highlights: gun shot injury in a 27y/o male. bullet went in the right elbow, passing the shoulder, bouncing fromthe 3rd rib, across the thigh and exiting the right knee... bwiset...

Galing sa ere yung bala?
Serene Wrote:
AEA1 Wrote:some highlights: gun shot injury in a 27y/o male. bullet went in the right elbow, passing the shoulder, bouncing fromthe 3rd rib, across the thigh and exiting the right knee... bwiset...

Galing sa ere yung bala?

Galing kay Lito Lapid yung bala! Ninja
Battery in a girl's vagina? WTF!!!!

Girl to first boyfriend: "I've been devirginized by a battery Sad"
sforzando Wrote:
Serene Wrote:

Galing sa ere yung bala?

Galing kay Lito Lapid yung bala! Ninja
Galing kay Mark Lapid yung bala! Ninja

Saging lang ang may puso!
anf ang bagal ng net ko ngayon "sweatdrops"
wtf on the little girl incident ...

ay what about the gun shot wound dude aah what happened was it a stray bullet? and it seems the operation was very very tough how did it go boss?

Ahh, stray bullets... Now that's the one thing that i fear the most on New Year's Eve, seeing as how i live in a place where people do have ready access to all sorts of hot lead, not to mention the ammo dump less than a klick from my place. Sad

That battery incident was just sick. That bastard had to be really fethed up to do something like that.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,580 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy