Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:40 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Dude....you have to put DETAIL to actually get in!!

Anyways, the auditions are done, I'll find out my results sooner or later-
(I'm also planning to join the production crew for the drama club-auditions are in Feb 29 - Varsity Tennis and Volleyball too Blink)

My classmate is forcing me to join everything...bleh
(debate club, writing staff,layout staff,art staff, photography staff, stage prod, lighting prod, sound prod, acting, tennis team, volleyball team and many many more)

Finals are coming in, next next week already...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rick: Where can I get it?

Haywire: Tama yan. Develop whatever you can develop while you're young. If you don't develop them now, you might lose your enthusiasm for them in the future. You have nothing to lose when you try applying to anything anyway.
Try catching it on Star Movies, they're showing it this month and in the following weeks (It just premiered a few hours ago). 1st 30 min are a re-telling of the last ep of the Invid story arc (the Mospeda part) with entirely new animation and characters, so expect a lot of fights.

Rave: Saw some eps of Genshiken today, and I can't help but see RR members in it.
So who reminds you of who, eh Rick? Tongue
HayWire Wrote:Dude....you have to put DETAIL to actually get in!!
Then you're screwed.

Just kidding.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rAHnwWfsaY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rAHnwWfsaY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Try catching it on Star Movies, they're showing it this month and in the following weeks (It just premiered a few hours ago). 1st 30 min are a re-telling of the last ep of the Invid story arc (the Mospeda part) with entirely new animation and characters, so expect a lot of fights.

Rave: Saw some eps of Genshiken today, and I can't help but see RR members in it.

Speaking from experience (and knowledge of both the guys from RR and Genshiken), here's what we've got:
- several Madarames (total anime die-hards)
- a few Kohsakas (an otaku who doesn't seem like one and a bad-ass gamer)
- one Kuchiki (the guy everyone secretly abhors)
- a few of Tanakas (model kit enthusiasts)
- several Kugayamas (artists)

I'm not gonna name names but you get the picture...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
They even played AC in one of the episodes. Tongue
I found a bunch of AC fans in a group called Ani-ma Kyukai. Right now they're currently reliving their old AC days,MOA
4 exams left to freedom.
I've been eating curry for a week now.
Neutral:
Bantay ako ngayon sa malapit na computer shop dito...
May sakit kasi si Ants, kaya ako muna ang pumalit sa kanya.

He's been quite busy lately, all the stress finally got to him...
Goatling Wrote:I've been eating curry for a week now.

what? kakain ka ng damo sa isang lingo geh pag patuloy mo lng yan kambing Chair
Sup guys? Been a while, and I dunno where to begin reading. What'd I miss? Tongue

EDIT: Someone remind me not to disappear for almost a month. There's so much to go back to that I feel overwhelmed. Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I don't think you've missed much. Though I can say that because I'm always up to date with RR. Anyway, nice of you to be back and check up on us once in a while. :p
Balik ka a few pages nitong rant/rave. Yun lang naman ata yung talagang eventful LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,582 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy