Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:50 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Nix, Jake's going and I'm tagging along. Mix might catch up with us as well. Happy birthday, and to Shayde as well! :p
Sorry dude, won't be able to make it. Got groupwork later until 11 in the evening. Celebrate well!
Thanks RR!

Rick and Jake, I'll see you later then Wink

Serene, Fox, Mix, everyone else, No problem. I'm not expecting too many people cuz it's a weekday anyway. Tongue
Happy birthday, Shayde and LolMeh.
rave: we've got wi fi... so I'll be spending more time here. There's a party going on at nix's... Enjoy people. Happy b-day to the celebrants

rant:me, cabs,dt can't figure out the quick-quick boost in AC4.

extra rant:someone 7years older than me beat me in tekken... damn... and he's my boss. damn
AEA1 Wrote:extra rant:someone 7years older than me beat me in tekken... damn... and he's my boss. damn
Damn. I hope that wouldn't happen to me. If ever I get my ass employed, I sure as hell wouldn't want to get beaten up by MY boss.
Thanks to all that greeted!

Oh and special thanks to Rick and Jake for going even though I know that it wasn't within RR's usual scope. Tongue
@AEA1

That's alright, just remember the old adage about someone always being better than you. Your boss'll get his comeuppance one day. Tongue

@NiX

If there are any leftovers, just bring them this Saturday and we'll happily delete them for you. Big grin

Rant - watched AvP2 just before going to work, i should've just stayed home instead. Laser
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
its that screwed huh?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant/Rave:
I wanna find out how it feels to post here using my PSP (I'll post later maybe)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
clonezero Wrote:its that screwed huh?

Lemme put it this way - i want my money back. I could've bought a couple of burgers and large fries and i would've been much happier with them than watching it.

Just stick to the books or games, the cinema sequel just doesn't hold a candle to them. Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
yeah I really realy want to play the AVP2 game again I own so much on LAN multiplayer XD pulse rifle w/ grenade laucher for the win !!!!

just no face huggers please >_<
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant:
I can't find the AC:LR CD and I haven't practiced in months (yes-MONTHS)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Likewise. My ACLR doesn't work anymore.

Rant:
The paranoia!!!!!! IT HAS TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANNOYING PAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEENTSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
This has been a mixed bag week...

Rant: I can't sleep because of a recent tooth extraction (not any normal one. The dentist pulled 3 within 20 minutes, it took them 5 minutes and lots of anesthesia to remove the one that was on my upper palate, and 2 of them look like nails).
Rant: If I ever get labeled a stalker again, I will flip...and this happens a lot. I have a strange habit of staring at people (usually girls) to keep myself occupied when a book isn't within my reach.
Rave: Got both volumes of the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga...and the Epic of Gilgamesh is next in line.

Yes, I do have weird tastes in books...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,519 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,208 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy