Yes, yes Im bragging.. XP

[Image: Internetz.jpg]
Fuunyaah~
Your ISP?
Globe.. XD
Fuunyaah~
[Image: 2112699959.png]

I love my new fiber connection.
We have just availed for a telpad plan and so far so good. While buggy, the telpad is a good enough android tablet for its low price. Though we have yet to feel the upgrade in speed, supposedly some tech would come and do something but nobody has arrived yet. Im gonna call them tomorrow to get an update.

Any interesting apps that I should look out for?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Constant download over phone tether (Globe. 3G!!!):
[Image: FgpLI.jpg]

At one point, when one torrent was left it reached around 850kb/sec. which is PLDTfibr speeds. Not bragging, I actually detest globe's service as of late. It's been terrible. However, it looks like they really did upgrade their network.
There is something seriously wrong with my connection's speed right now.

[Image: 2482708103.png]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Internet speeds have been sucky lately, I really wish I could strange people in PLDT sometimes.

Yeah internet's kinda wonky atm. Strangely, I can't even play Dark Souls 2 or Hawken without lagging a lot. Already restricted my region settings to minimize lag and it feels like speedtest isn't trying to be accurate.

[Image: 3407037632.png]
http://www.interaksyon.com/business/8370...ffers-cuts

And that basically is the reason why internet is a it more shitty than usual...

(03-31-2014, 01:07 PM)clonezero Wrote: http://www.interaksyon.com/business/8370...ffers-cuts

And that basically is the reason why internet is a it more shitty than usual...

Oh that's why my connection's been weird lately.
[Image: 4492955218.png]
Globe Tattoo 4G Pocket WiFi. I thought my sisters were kidding when they said it was faster than usual.
I'm guessing this would be a bit faster if not for the rain.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Is anyone here currently using SKYbroadband? How's the service?

I am planning on changing my internet connection sometime next month.
I'm torn between PLDT FIBR's 50mbps plan or SKYbroadband's 16mbps plan.

The PLDT FIBR plan has an 80gb/month cap, while the SKY plan is unlimited.

I'm thinking that if I go with FIBR, I will most likely be hitting that ceiling in no time Sad
Ninja Ninja 
PLDT Fibr is terrible, trust me. We even prematurely ended our contract with PLDT (and paid extra just to get them out sadly :/ ) because of terrible service. Many websites will not load due to DNS errors, and the average speed we got for the 8mbps plan was really at 4-5mbps with many sites.

We're with Globe right now, and so far I'm satisfied with their service for the past 6 months.
(11-14-2015, 05:31 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: PLDT Fibr is terrible, trust me. We even prematurely ended our contract with PLDT (and paid extra just to get them out sadly :/ ) because of terrible service. Many websites will not load due to DNS errors, and the average speed we got for the 8mbps plan was really at 4-5mbps with many sites.

We're with Globe right now, and so far I'm satisfied with their service for the past 6 months.

Thanks for that valuable info Rick Salute
I'll cross out FIBR from my list then.
You mentioned that you are using Globe, what plan exactly? Is it wired or wireless?
Ninja Ninja 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLDT offers first fiber optic connection to home users Sforza 5 8,869 11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu