Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:15 PM
How fast is your connection?
(06-04-2011, 12:19 PM)Fox Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 12:12 PM)Grim Wrote: "Faster than 99.9% of WORLD EXCLUDING KOREA"

Corrected.

Corrected.
ping isn't bad LOL
Depende lang sa location yan, pre. Pareho naman tayo ng gamit.

[Image: 1728731653.png]

Believe it or not, this is the slowest that i've seen in a year.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy about the recent (very) incremental developments from the local providers. PLDT's 999(?) plan is now at 1.5mbps, up from the old 1mbps. And Globe's old 1295 telephone/ 1mbps dsl has now been replaced with a 1299 telephone/ 2mbps dsl plan. And then there's PLDT's new really fast fiber optic plans for those who can afford it. Smile
It's still the same dreary numbers for me at home though. I keep calling PLDT's service center, but they can't/won't do anything about it. And I don't exactly have the power of the consumer, as SkyCable's broadband lines don't extend to our area yet. Sad

Raffy, what service do you have at home?
Hahah well their customer service is an entirely different issue. Was just talking about their latest products. LOL
[Image: 2084384599.png]

Oddly enough, these numbers would've been awesome years ago. Now, it's just so-so. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
The 15ms ping isn't bad at all.
Yeah, ping's good. Eh naiinggit lang kasi ako sa bilis ng koneksyon ng mga nilalang na nakatira dun sa kaharian ng Otakuland tsaka Starcraftland eh. Sad
My questions have finally been answered
[Image: 2084512365.png]
And yet when i play online it seems fine.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(03-20-2012, 06:09 PM)Grim Wrote: It's still the same dreary numbers for me at home though. I keep calling PLDT's service center, but they can't/won't do anything about it. And I don't exactly have the power of the consumer, as SkyCable's broadband lines don't extend to our area yet. Sad

Raffy, what service do you have at home?

I dont remeber the exact numbers but I believe our plan was the 1 mbps + phoneline at 1.2k+ pesos. Its so-so for online games on the ps3.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wow. Grim asked you that question several months ago and you answer only now? Blink
(07-26-2012, 09:06 PM)Fox Wrote: Wow. Grim asked you that question several months ago and you answer only now? Blink

At least he didn't shrug it off.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I dont read this thread often... and yes I didnt read the date. ><
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

It's improved slightly here at work:

[Image: 2090554931.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLDT offers first fiber optic connection to home users Sforza 5 8,901 11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu