Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:09 PM
Microsoft to release another XBox?
what!? HDDVD disk has already been pirated!? Shock
I don't understand...
Why make an upgraded 360 and call it special edition?

If they upgraded it shouldn't it be a different unit already?
'Signatures are overrated.'
@ravenflau09: yep, dual layered disk has done the trick w/ xbox360 ere, so the piracy in this console is in full swing..

@Grimlok: found torrents of AC4 4 XB360 last week, should be a copy at local stores now(i'm so there)..

as for DOA games.. hmm.. I'll tell you guys when I get to PLAY the console(damn I'm so bc I could die..) Tears
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
You should fear Bill Gates.

[Image: gates.jpg]

Though this is what Bill Gates will do once he captures you for being a Sony follower.

[Image: bill.jpg]

You must fear.
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+April 04, 2007 10:25 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ April 04, 2007 10:25 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what!? HDDVD disk has already been pirated!? Shock [/quote:e6111990c0]
Why are you even surprised? LOL
Oh yeah,HD DVD disk are weak to be cracked. Shifty
@cabs: ..... so how are the doa games?

I know this is'nt a serious question, yet I'm gona answer regardless due to extreme boredome in my post..

So far, this game is far harder than the other doa games I've played. Due to the fact button mashing never seems to work anymore(tho not a bad thing). The games counter system has been overhauled, to make it harder to counter oncoming attacks..

But enough of the technical stuff: This is by far the best game that features flawlesly rendered legs(yummy Nosebleed ), and the boobs BOUNCE Nosebleed are remastered from water baloon like to life like in this incarnation, yet not everything is good: mainly the hair rendering sux(they could have done a better job of rendering em in next gen console).

yun lang Happy
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+April 04, 2007 08:05 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ April 04, 2007 08:05 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh yeah,HD DVD disk are weak to be cracked. Shifty [/quote:639d1f5900]
And what do you mean by that? Shades

Cuz the pirates have also begun to (or have already) crack(ed) Blu Ray. Hahah.
ah yes pinoys and their doppleganger abilities ... disney should make the next pirate of the carribean here or more specifically quiapo, recto, or divisoria...

I don't fear bill gates I pity him ~_~
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@Nix-Yeah, heard that too. but they say it wasn't perfect in performance online. Can't really crack the blu-ray that easy,considering that a PS3 has a funny attitude of being picky. meaning, he only reads disk that don't stress the lense. funny how that happens LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBOX 720 atdsutm 6 7,726 12-19-2008, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Tadakatsu1Honda
  Rumored Xbox 360 price cuts for September Twin-Skies 3 4,850 08-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Doom Trigger
  E3 2008: Wolfenstein for PS3 and Xbox 360 Twin-Skies 1 3,514 07-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Grim