Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:38 PM
god of war2
Hehehe, because of that, i just remembered this strip:

[Image: 050501.jpg]

Fear Kratos, God of Perverts!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
So guys, did anyone find a working bootleg ver?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+March 21, 2007 04:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ March 21, 2007 04:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So guys, did anyone find a working bootleg ver? [/quote:3ea92231da]
If a correctly working two disc version doesn't come out in the shops soon I fear I may have to go DIY on this game again. Tongue
Bumpity bump. Just acquired my copy today. On a dual layer DVD-9 disc. Big grin

A caveat: from what I learned, you have to use one save file for the entirety of the game. Save to the same file over and over again, or the game will lock up on you in the middle.

On a sidenote, I confirmed that the copies of Rogue Galaxy being sold are indeed busted. Time to find dual layer discs!

EDIT: My copy's (of God of War 2) cutscenes seem to be, well, cut short. Only problem thus far. Gameplay is as great as it was though.

EDIT 2: Actually, well, I'm not really sure if they're cut short, as the abrupt stops in the FMVs seem to be really part of the plan. I dunno.
Mine's on a dual layer DVD+R, but my PS2 still can't read it.
Man, this is probably just like GT4 which doesn't work in my PS2.

I'm sure my PS2 can't read this disc, since there's probably a problem with the lens and... uh DVD-9? My PS2 can't probably read that, just like GT4. Argh
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 22, 2007 08:52 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 22, 2007 08:52 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Man, this is probably just like GT4 which doesn't work in my PS2.

I'm sure my PS2 can't read this disc, since there's probably a problem with the lens and... uh DVD-9? My PS2 can't probably read that, just like GT4. Argh [/quote:6f20c00fe3]
Speaking of which, I also acquired a new copy of GT4 today. It turns out, that game's on a dual-layer DVD as well, so if your PS2 can't read dual-layers, man you're missing out on some great games. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+March 25, 2007 09:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ March 25, 2007 09:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 22, 2007 08:52 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 22, 2007 08:52 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Man, this is probably just like GT4 which doesn't work in my PS2.

I'm sure my PS2 can't read this disc, since there's probably a problem with the lens and... uh DVD-9?&nbsp; My PS2 can't probably read that, just like GT4. Argh [/quote:534ee55d71]
Speaking of which, I also acquired a new copy of GT4 today. It turns out, that game's on a dual-layer DVD as well, so if your PS2 can't read dual-layers, man you're missing out on some great games. Tongue [/quote:534ee55d71]
Mine "used" to read DL DVD games (Xenosaga1) Dunno what the heck happaned after that (-_-a)
Now that I have a working copy... No one will be able to talk to me for the next few days... Big grin
guys parang mag kakaroon yata ng god of war 3 dahil nakakabitin yung story
Kratos and Zeus be damned! Icarus won't show up where he's supposed to! Argh

On my disc anyway... this sucks.
Mine's Copy Of GoW2, Icarus Shows up but I played that on other PS2s. It won't read the the disk on mine.
"It is our ignorance that make us say we know everything..."<br>"The only thing we need to fear is fear itself..."