Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:23 AM
Personality tests
Dark Rose

Dark Rose Monster Monster if you include the whole last name
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bored.
www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/murasakineko/what-type-of-psychologist-are-you/

Quote:You Scored as Humanistic

The most optimistic of psychologists, you believe all people have the capability to function normally within them. The power to change is internal. However, feelings of inadequacy often prevent this. Therapy involves the unconditional support of patients, listening and encouraging as they seek the answers to their problems within themselves, at their own pace.

Humanistic
90%
Cognitive
85%
Psychoanalytic
80%
Behaviorism
35%
Physiobiological
20%
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Magical Masochist. WTH. Idiin ba?

Fullname: Magical Dark Masked Robot Masochist
'Signatures are overrated.'
Autism Spectrum Quotient Test.

I scored a meager 14. Tongue

(03-03-2012, 12:25 PM)Serene Wrote: Fullname: Magical Dark Masked Robot Masochist
LOL
Got an 18.
'Signatures are overrated.'
30. o__o...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
The questions are often traits that other people have even though they aren't technically autistic, it's nothing to be worried about. Smile
18 but half way I somewhat lost interest and probably didnt think my answers through XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

got a 22
Read about the character alignment thing and took the quiz.

Quote:Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

And all along I thought I was Neutral Good Blink
[Image: T7yrA.gif]
Since this topic was kinda bumped, I thought I try it.. A score of 21.. Im surprised it wasnt higher.. lol
Fuunyaah~
22. I was expecting something higher but I guess I've changed a bit.
(03-01-2012, 08:46 PM)HayWire Wrote: www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/murasakineko/what-type-of-psychologist-are-you/

You Scored as Psychoanalytic
The original Freudian psychologist, you believe that the human unconscious is forever locked in a struggle between selfish desire and socially accepted rules, which rule all of life. Childhood experience and development shape the nature of this battle, and dreams often hold the only key into these hidden motivations. Therapy must be intense and all-encompassing, explaining the patients' whole personalities (and life stories) before treating the problems.

Psychoanalytic
80%
Cognitive
75%
Humanistic
65%
Physiobiological
45%
Behaviorism
45%
(05-31-2012, 11:56 PM)Portmanteau Wrote: Read about the character alignment thing and took the quiz.

Quote:Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

And all along I thought I was Neutral Good Blink

You're Saber LOL
^ If only that were true LOL But I'd probably lose quickly by using Excalibur too much.
[Image: T7yrA.gif]