Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:07 AM
post your accomplishments
mine field pero di dahil sa mines gg

already explained to Goatling how I did it Happy

its fun to mess with AI
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Quote:A few months ago I've been trying to beat my personal record of defeating daemon in 21 seconds.
my best time is 19s.

Shock
ಠ_ಠ
...one of mine would be

killing the airborne pulverizer (the one in the secret mision in LR) with a MOONLIGHT... yeah, only a blade (my cheapness... LOL )

...and the other one

in MOA, killing Seraph Nine Ball with the original Nine Ball set-up (no Human Plus Ninja ).. pounding U9B with the XP-2000. hihihi, quite hard but fun LOL

I'll post my other accomplishments... once I dig up my memories Wacko

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
I beat deamon with a tank leg setup

and when I was a kid I drank a whole bottle of cocacola in under an hour (the big kind of bottle) ... gotta tell you I had no idea urine could be black .... or puke could be black .... uhhh
<!--QuoteBegin-Moonlight_Raven+Feb 22 2007, 04:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Moonlight_Raven @ Feb 22 2007, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...one of mine would be

killing the airborne pulverizer (the one in the secret mision in LR) with a MOONLIGHT... yeah, only a blade (my cheapness... LOL )
[/quote:8d7fd11e5b]
has anyone else tried using the NIOH against the pulverisers? its a one-shot kill for almost all of them

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Feb 23 2007, 12:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Feb 23 2007, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->has anyone else tried using the NIOH against the pulverisers? its a one-shot kill for almost all of them [/quote:a3593450d3]
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=speriol' target='_blank'>This guy</a> would. Tongue
lol I tried that Killing Airborne pulverizer with a blade too,not just a blade,but a Parrying blade!! Ninja I was surprised when I did that but after that I never did it again
that flying super pulverizer( not the one from the secret mission) was a pain I remember getting a hit from my parry blade but my accolades was short lived ... I never landed another parry blade hit at him ... yet...

...tried to kill the airborne pulverizer with the parry blade... argh, very hard... timing is the key (I remember, I've landed 3 NIOH hits on that monster and boom!) hehehe, I rarely use that method Wacko

japanese AC players are wicked when it comes to parry's Ninja

ano pa ba accomplishment ko... ah, I don't know if it is a glitch that happened to me in MOA, but I can't believe that with a 1 mid-air swipe of my MOONLIGHT could kill Napoleon! and his Full AP (as in, I didn't shoot him during that moment) came down to Zero! and I only done it just once Sad (and that event still bugs me Wacko )

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Possibly not a glitch...
Core Hits and Head Hits are already present in MoA...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'd like to see someone parry blade the super biped pulverizer.
In AC4,laser blades can kill an AC with just 2 slice if it's close enough.
I just remembered another one...
In NB, I managed to destroy an AC in one hit...

The question is: How did I do it?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Shock I killed Crow in 13.79 seconds!

its gotten almost ridiculous isn't it? LOL
ಠ_ಠ
It's possible if you're using E2, PIXIE3 and NIX.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue