Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:31 AM
Sapphire
AC: Sapphire

H: S4
C: UL
A: FL
L: (Can't remember, they have 141 turning speed though)
B: BIRDIE2
FCS: (The green ND FCS that looks like the edges of a cardboard box)
GEN: LOTUS
RAD: ANANDA
INS: -
EXT: -
BUR: LGL
BUL: LADON
AUR: PIXIE3
AUL: HP
HUR: -
HUL: 69H

OPs: AMINO, O69ES, O69SS, KISSYOH, L+, CODON, MARISHI.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Performs well at any range. It has the turning speed and acceleration to keep-up with just about everything from any range. Also to note is that the weapon loadout of this design is more than capable of striking quickly from nearly everywhere and does more than considerable damage within a small time frame.

Short Range: PIXIE3 + HP / 69H

Mid-Range: LGL (Grenades!)

Long-Range: LADON

It's a very easy design to use, and the real highlight is Sapphire's ability to switch weapons very quickly at any time once the range gap makes another weapon more optimal for use. The LADON is particularly great because of it's charge time before firing, enabling it's use while in the air instead of being restricted to the ground.

None of the weapons on Sapphire have a long locking time either, so that's another plus to take note of.

It's a great AC, give it a try.
My AC Garage:
OK... so I'll venture a guess and say that the core you're using is the 99UL? And the legs are the LF81?

With that, then I have this to say:

I'm on the fence on that quad leg choice (if that was what it was). I mean, the LF71 clearly outclasses the LF81, but on this design the latter just feels... right. Maybe because the LF81 is better with shell defense, even for just a little bit. The LF71 makes the whole thing a lot faster though.

Birdie2 + Lotus without EC can be done, but it places a real serious limit on your flying abilities and relegates you to simple boost hopping, making you an easy target (especially for snipers who attack outside the range of your backmounts). For myself I'd go with Gull for more hang time.

No radar? Hardcore. Tongue

On a side note, this reminds me greatly of <a href='http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=270&view=findpost&p=6664463' target='_blank'>this variant</a> of wanzerfreak's Firecracker.