Current time: 05-08-2024, 08:11 AM
Questions
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+May 10, 2007 11:15 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ May 10, 2007 11:15 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Based on whay i've seen in Tawas city blade, In order to fly an ac you must have at least one of these:

Facial Scars
Goatee
Big eyes
Big boobs
A Graveyard Fetish
[/quote:eb97f8f5c7]
Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Nice one Jon. Rofl
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+May 10, 2007 11:15 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ May 10, 2007 11:15 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Based on whay i've seen in Tawas city blade, In order to fly an ac you must have at least one of these:

Facial Scars
Goatee
Big eyes
Big boobs
A Graveyard Fetish

But based on the arena Raven profiles in the past games, i think anyone who has the ability can become a raven. [/quote:87c759eea1]
Hmmm.

Facial scar - check (does the small one on the edge of my eyebrow count?)
Goatee - check (not much, i'm afraid)
Big eyes - check (well, they're sorta big)
Big boobs - Hell no!
Graveyard fetish - i only visit these place on All Saint's Day and a couple other occasions per year. Nope.

Hey, three out of five ain't bad. Where do i sign up? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+May 10, 2007 04:36 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ May 10, 2007 04:36 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If it were up to me, you'd have to be at least eighteen-years-old to pilot.

But since i've seen the characters of Fort Tower Song, it seems like fourteen is the legal age to pilot ACs. [/quote:d78f4ca1a4]
boss I think the human plus kid was 12... in the bar scene before the fight I think the main character asked for the kid's age...

check list

1. check
2. check but I cut it...
3. sorry I squint most of the time...
4. ... does man boobs count ... YES I'M FAT!!!
5. No...

oh yeah question of the day ...

will you vote and who will you vote ...

me I won't vote for the sole reason ... every person I looked into is not worth voting to date.... so I would just be blindly voting ... I don't like doing that...~_~
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

No.

I won 't vote. I 'm registered but i won't vote.

I made up my mind long ago that i'm staying out of the political mess this country is in, since most (if not all) of them are just whiny, self-serving hypocrites.

I'd just be wasting my time and the ink in my pen.

The lot of them can all go jump off a cliff for all i care.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Bat di parin nagbabago ang pulitika sa pilipinas. Power hungry ang karamihan ng kandidato. Kadalasan din, galing sa iisang angkan ang namumuno.

Nanay mo presidente
Tatay mo Gobernador
Ikaw counselor
1.How many of you are wearing glasses?
2.What dya guys answer in the personality tests? Just curious...
3. Ninja ??
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+May 24, 2007 04:02 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ May 24, 2007 04:02 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 1.How many of you are wearing glasses?
2.What dya guys answer in the personality tests? Just curious...
3. Ninja ?? [/quote:ba89fbe0bf]
1. Reading glasses only.
2. Just bored, i guess.
3. Huh?
Why the hell are we alive?
J.E.s question

1. eccentrism, maybe you have to blame the very closely knit structure of our families... Its always comforting to know that there is someone who's of the same bloodline as you to be with you... hmmm hidden insecurities

haywire questions

1. yes I wear glasses ... not right now (because of some hyper kid I was taking care of ggrrr)

2. curiosity

3. ... ! NINJA!!!! Bang bang Chair Flamethrower Horsie Jason Beating a dead horse :gangsta: Guns Laser Poke

Quote:Why the hell are we alive?
You need to find a purpose if you want to be alive.

Quote:1.How many of you are wearing glasses?

I wear glasses na walang grado, to hide eyebags and to look innocent. I think chiks dig it.
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+May 26, 2007 12:08 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ May 26, 2007 12:08 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I wear glasses na walang grado, to hide eyebags and to look innocent. I think chiks dig it. [/quote:3b1c898b94]
LOL

It works on some.

>_>

< _<

V_V

---

I got a question: who's the guy who always does the voice overs for movie trailers? You know, the guy who goes "...from Universal Studios..." or "...Dreamworks Interactive presents..."? I've been hearing his voice for quite some time now. I'm wondering how much he gets paid to do that.
Oh, damn that. I forgot who the hell the person was, my classmate watched his vid when he has interviewed though. Blink
I think I saw that guy on comedy central a few times ... he's funny relly funny

That creature sounds like christian bale in batman begins.