Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Questions
I'm lucky to be right handed, I can easily manipulate the camera(right analog) of my AC. Though I wish I can draw with both arms. when you draw with the right arm, It would be hard to draw a character facing your right while easier to draw the character facing your left (IF you're right handed that is)
You can practice using your left so you can learn both, but it takes time though.
Me is left-handed as far as drawing and writing goes. I'm right-handed for other things though such as golf, eating, badminton... so... yeah you can call me ambidextrous.
left hand is my strong arm, for work. right arm is for pleasure. and the mouse.
No ones answering the first question XD

Most of what I do is on the left hand(or right side of da brain)
except for game camera angles the R buttons,Typing(I use both hands)The Mouse!

1.Is it true (biblically) that the left hand is related to the goat(hi Master!);the representation of the demon?

2.Am I short?Take a guess XD

3.Do you like this song? XD <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt64D8cKEPg' target='_blank'>Click Here</a>
For all that are asking... The EG SG thing is for future company business whatevers...(My classmate's idea)

My interpretation: Eternal Games, Solar Gamer
Her interpretation:Everlasting Gamers(Blink),Super Grand Animators (Blink)

4. What's your interpretation
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
How come ACs don't need to reload???
Well in AC4 they do. You fire cartridge by cartridge.Example. there are 10 cartridge. 50 bullets each cartridge. 500 all in all.Wait.....I don't really know how to explain it..sorry Mellow
and in lr, chainguns had to reload...
now the chaingun doesent, (yay)
and you can reload your weapon by holding the switch weappon button. and the arms lower for a while, kinda shake, and are reoloaded. its actually kinda a niffty annimation.
Why do cats have nine lives but no continues or save option?

Hehehe...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
In LR, karamihan ng solid-ammo weapons may reload, wala nga lang reload animation. Read "mag reload time" in the weapon stats.
Why?

Oh why?

Why shouldn't I get a PayPal account?
Do you need to be a certain age to pilot an AC???

or a AC licence....
If it were up to me, you'd have to be at least eighteen-years-old to pilot.

But since i've seen the characters of Fort Tower Song, it seems like fourteen is the legal age to pilot ACs.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+May 10, 2007 04:36 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ May 10, 2007 04:36 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If it were up to me, you'd have to be at least eighteen-years-old to pilot.

But since i've seen the characters of Fort Tower Song, it seems like fourteen is the legal age to pilot ACs. [/quote:bbda66fc61]
You mean I need another B-day to pilot an AC Fanfic/Game/whateva wise?
Based on whay i've seen in Tawas city blade, In order to fly an ac you must have at least one of these:

Facial Scars
Goatee
Big eyes
Big boobs
A Graveyard Fetish

But based on the arena Raven profiles in the past games, i think anyone who has the ability can become a raven.