Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:16 PM
My stuff (Goat)
(02-12-2007, 04:14 PM)clonezero Wrote: where do I find that?

Late reply: that builder is called Generation Last Raven, here's the link:

http://www4.kcn.ne.jp/~kappa-/

Find GLR on the left side of the page, then scroll down to find the download:
GenerationLastRaven Ver1.22(LZH) Kbyte

Be warned, it does not work on all computers! Happy
forgive my idiocy medusa but when did I ask you this again? I seriously forgot XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(03-01-2010, 02:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: forgive my idiocy medusa but when did I ask you this again? I seriously forgot XX

I'll answer that;

Right here, Raffy.

Anyway, get version 1.22 or at least 1.21. The programmer changed the formula for some of the stats. The last one I used when I posted mine before was version 1.16. Also, 1.22 didn't have any formula overhaul. The author only removed of the some unnecessary files.
ooh ic well thanks and I'll dl it when I get back home XD

I'm thinking of playing with sprites lately, and I've tried one so far. Been playing a game similar to 3D Dot Game Heroes, and got addicted to old schoolesque RPGs since I played that game. > : (

http://nisamerica.com/games/cladun/

You can also make a lot of custom chars, ranging from appearance, final boss, dialogue choices, etc. From what I've heard, CFW users won't be able to use OFW versions of uploaded characters, and same goes vice versa so I'm forced to make my own sprites. Sad

Nothing really significant or awesome, but here's what I have for now - an Enclave Soldier with no power armor. LOL

[Image: Screenshot_0001.png]
also playing that LOL
though my custom designs aren't as intricate as that ... maybe I'll try making a drone head XD.

Been occupied with schoolwork lately. One of the stuff I need to submit during hell week. Thinking of making a whole battlefield scene altogether if it's possible with AutoCAD. So far, I haven't done the weapons and arms yet, but the whole mech is pretty much almost done.

[Image: blargfinals.png]

Edit: Crap. Almost forgot to do the skirt armor too. LOL
XD autocad i remember you XD
Bought a new tablet. Been practicing how to be accurate with it using artpad.art.com (not good enough with it yet). No idea if there's also an eraser tool with it btw so it's all dirty as usual. LOL

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?lqbtmt11tiw4

It'll prolly take a while before I do something bigger in terms of effort though. :/
can i borrow your old tablet?
(08-22-2011, 09:18 PM)atdsutm Wrote: can i borrow your old tablet?

Wish I could, but it's borken. I can't remember how, but it had to do with Hanna's attempt to draw us based on our supposed looks irl. Must be the gender-bent trend. LOL

SOURCE
Attempted speed painting. Took about a little more than an hour.

[Image: Concept-TerranMarine.png]

Not really sure what to do next regarding the detailing. I'm pretty much stuck at this point. Wacko

Edit: And I just noticed; boobie at the left elbow!
hmmm maybe add a bit more detailing or fix shadowing a bit...:p just a friendly suggestion Happy
(10-02-2011, 11:50 PM)RoninFang Wrote: hmmm maybe add a bit more detailing or fix shadowing a bit...:p just a friendly suggestion Happy

Yeah, been thinking about that too. Prob is, I'm not sure how to do it.

Gah, copying stuff irl might be the best choice in order to get more exp. Probably some sort of painter painting some landscape, albeit digital this time. LOL
is it underwater or flying?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grim's stuff Grim 29 31,008 09-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Grim