INS: -
EXT: -
BUR: RA (Starting Radar)
BUL: NYMPHE (Small Missile)
AUR: RA2 (AST Rifle)
AUL: SRS (Sniper Rifle)
HUR: GHOST (Handgun)
HUL: ELF3 (Laser Blade)

OPs: AMINO, O69ES, O69SS, L+, CODON, PRIMER, R+, MARISHI.

As each weapon is dropped, the speed increases considerably. It starts at 433 MBS with all weapons equipped, and ends at 501 MBS when it has just the ELF3 remaining. Although Epsilon Mk.II's weaponry is not hard-hitting on a per-shot basis, the overall combat duration and ease of control they offer is enough to compensate.

Given that this design has very little AP and defensive ratings, utilizing the sheer speed and fast strike tatics this AC is capable of is the method of madness here.
My AC Garage:
Very light and quick. A striker, as I like to call them.

Things feel pretty solid (well, as solid and stable as they can be for the stability those legs have), although I would recommend Organelle for quick momentum changes.

Also, Elf blade for the win. Pink = pwnage, not to mention the three wave blades you get. Hehe.
Hmm, the ELF is indeed the fastest laser blade in terms of strike and recovery speed, but it doesn't pack nearly as much punch as the ELF3 in terms of sheer power. I was on Kai again last night (it's been -long- time since I've played online), and Epsilon Mk.II performed pretty well for its first actual use against a human opponent using the ELF3.

Granted that the ELF is indeed faster and less demanding to equip, it lacks the potential to deal any solid damage to make getting so close to an opponent worth the risk. On Kai, getting close means two things: Pain for your target and/or pain for you. ELF3 makes it -really- count, lol.

As for the ORGANELLE, it doesn't do anything to enhance the design. When an AC uses the ORGANELLE, it starts to brake and stop itself faster while in the air after every movement, making it easier for the opponent to target it. Some people may not notice, but that little factor is there. I never used ORGANELLE on any of my ACs after I saw what it did to their overall moving performance.

I prefer the extra moving time so that I'm the one controlling my AC's speed, not have an optional part cut my much-desired residual boost short. After all, this AC is designed to move, not stop, hehe.

-= If my post here sounds harsh or upset, it's not intended to. =-
My AC Garage:
Quote:Granted that the ELF is indeed faster and less demanding to equip, it lacks the potential to deal any solid damage to make getting so close to an opponent worth the risk. On Kai, getting close means two things: Pain for your target and/or pain for you. ELF3 makes it -really- count, lol

It's no doubt that ELF3 is a stronger blade then ELF, but if you augment the ELF with PRIMER/GOLGI(Golgi increases the Bladewave damage), then the damage is manageable with a clean hit. Don't take this as a suggestion, but rather helpful info when determining blade selection.

I wanna have a run with that design versus my Picky, perhaps I'll see ya on kai.
Where do you live Blessed? Our connection on Kai had a 1/2 second input delay in our matches, wasn't able to get the most out of Epsilon Mk.II's overall potential.

That and I was super-rusty from not playing AC:LR with other people for nearly a month, lol.

Epsilon Mk.II is -not- an AC one can make mistakes with. Although it has speed, agility, and control, it can't go into 'Damage Race Mode' against another AC due to lack of AP, defense, and part durability. Not to state the obvious, but it the feeling of not being able to take a large hit -really- settles in with this AC after about 3 matches.

At work, must return to copying endless amounts of paper...

*Sigh*
My AC Garage:
XD,

If you must know then I live in Houston, TX, and I don't think there wasn't any "Input Delay time" problems since there wasn't any lag in our matches('cept for like two of them, which they disconnected).

None of my AC's have mistake pillows as well, since most of em have around 7750 AP and 1500 Def generally.

Tell you what, we'll go at it again once you "shake the rust off".
What I mean by 'Input Delay' is the time it takes from the moment you push a button to when your AC does that given action.

If I was pressing forward, it would take around 1/4 to 1/3 of a second for it to even begin walking forward. I've had this issue with others before and it's always destroyed me, lol.

When high reaction times are needed, it kinda sucks to have the input delay make itself known.

I mean, I got hit by the friggin' HARPY multiple times!

The -HARPY-!

I usually walk that stuff off underneath the building on Advance Base or just avoid it by using circular patterns without a problem.

Back to work...

*Gets depressed*
My AC Garage: