Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:13 PM
small errors, or things that aren't in AC, but should be
Moonlight_Raven Wrote:- able to have an option of setting your AC's pose... then have it captured in photo modeShades

Yes. Big grin

Other things, just cosmetic ones:

Part designer (long shot and hard to implement, I know, but an idea still) - basically you start off with a basic block shape, then mold it according to how you want the part to appear. For stats, you have a set number of points to allocate to whatever categories that part has.

Better colors for ACs - right now the ones are what car enthusiasts would call a matte finish. Tongue Maybe if we had shinier paints to play around with, the ACs would actually look like the FMV counterparts? I'd settle for anything new, just not pearlescent. Good lord.

By the way I'm merging this.
I've been analyzing the Parry Blades...
High chance that they are explosive propelled.
'Signatures are overrated.'
pilot story something like that on persona 3~
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

J.E_Magog Wrote:Abaaa bat may built in radar yata yung original na concept nung U3 core....
[Image: 795.jpg]

I guess U3 core concept was an Over Boost core... that's why the back armor plating opens... similar to the AC3 and SL's STO core (the U2).Rofl

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
I also envisoned the U3 as an OB because the back part was just too big, so there has to be something in it.

Then that pic showed up.
Stabilizer ampuchit.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rolleyes 
I know that in some of the games, if you were a plus, you didn't have to kneel with humanoid legs. I can't remember if that was in the PS1 games or PS2.Salute
[Image: ARMORE1.jpg]
smoke trails of rockets are not included on AC3 series and beyond its just plain grey balls
viper Wrote:I know that in some of the games, if you were a plus, you didn't have to kneel with humanoid legs. I can't remember if that was in the PS1 games or PS2.Salute

That was in every AC game from the PS1 all the way up to the last game on the PS2. I'm not so sure about the Formula Front games though.
Oh yeah this could be the biggest errors in AC:

-the battle area is soooooo big, one example is the Triton Lab, in Last Raven, also Layered Hub, to that remains of another Controller in AC3 and SL, there soooooo big, in real life it could take a Century to complete the whole stucture, what I mean is AC in PS1 to 2, it's like you're using a Armored human, instead of an AC!!! but in AC4 above you're almost in real world.....

get what I mean??
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
for boss viper and grim the bonuses are called rebel points

and to jack ... naaah the fact that they can store uber amounts of energy which by the way comes from what seems to be an unlimited source ... the fact that AI tech has reached skynet capabilities (all skynet capabilities) and the fact that robots can fly and the intricacies that make that statement wrong ... well the scale of the land scape seems to be no more than a menial task to the AC universe
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

what I mean is, in AC4 above, there is some area(I think) that is like city size, meaning buildings as high as your AC...
but in AC1-LR, ok the example is the old nire industrial area, I think it's not a industrial factory or sort of, it's like a building sssooooooo big, and somewhat new, It's like they made it for modeling, yes it's on the game......
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
iirc Sa project phantasma may kubo yata dun.
buildings are supoposed to be taller than ACs.
You complain on how big some structures are in the older AC games when there are bigger things in AC4.
old pic
And here we've got a 2km long super fortress that breaks like glass.
[Image: SMAFSC.jpg]
In my opinion players shouldve had acess to a dumbed down version of the OP-1, that would alow bipeds to use smaller cannons , perhaps allow for lower EN.drain and give some other goodies like increades total stats (by a small number of course like 100).But to get it you would have to gain an S in all missions. Also quads shouldve been able to use back mounted weapons while in the air.Another thing to,the enemy AC's are soooooooo hard that most noobs quit this game, They should at least have a difficulty select mode. I imagine it would be like this.

Easy,Medium,Hard,raven

Obviously ranging from easiest to hardest .I aslo feel that the bio weapons in LR shouldve had more involvment in the story mode,perhaps a final boss thats a giant Amida, resembling a preying mantis..

IDK....these are just a few thoughts off the top of the head.
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
But if bipeds could use cannons and quads could use cannons in the air, what reason would be left to use tanks? Poor tanks are overlooked enough as it is.

iI'm fine with the idea of OP-I as a set of training wheels. The problem is that it has a tendency to spoil players and limit their growth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The things I do for AC Lord_Leperman 7 9,787 04-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Hempire