Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:56 PM
Questions for playing AC6
I just wanted to ask y'all if anyone was planning to play AC6, and if so, what system?

I'm asking so I know who I might be able to run with online.  I'll be on PS4/5!  My PSN ID is (I think) Penguin_Deus.

I'm sorry if I put this post in the wrong location!
This is as good a place as any.

I'll be on PC/Steam. Feel free to add me: nix_rr
I'll be on Steam! Don't have a PS5 unfortunately.

Steam name: Grimlo9ic

You can add your gamertags on your profiles BTW, so it'll show up under every post.
Cool, so far it looks like I'm mostly gonna be flying solo. Several folks I've talked to about it are playing on PC, as well. Franko is the only one I know so far that might do PS4/5, and that's a big if (as in if he plays, at all).

I'm okay with it, since after Dark Souls or so, I've been having to go it alone!
I'm kinda disappointed that FromSoft didn't go all out and give us crossplay. There's a low amount of AC fans as it is. But I guess their engine can't handle that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
will be on pc/steam, but might take a while before I get the game being broke and all Sad
steam friend code: 17261390
I got it for PC on my end. Didn't get a PS5, but I believe there's a sizeable JP community that's gonna play on PS5, at least the ones I follow online.
Looks like PS5 will be the most competitive then. And the controller playing field will be mostly level, at least.
(08-10-2023, 09:04 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: but I believe there's a sizeable JP community that's gonna play on PS5, at least the ones I follow online.

This is what I expected.  Of people I know, personally or online, the majority are PC...but I expect PS5 to have the true majority of players (overall), as well as the majority of the Japanese players.  I'm basing this mostly on how things shook out for the other From Software games over the last decade that were multi-console and had online capability.