Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:52 AM
Saw that the site started posting again after the AC6 announcement!
I ended up reaching out to the FB page and making an account on these forums.
Been an AC fan for sometime now, but I just started looking into community stuff recently. I don't have a PS3 on me anymore but I do occasional PC ACFA PVP with the folks in the AC Discord.

I've mostly played MOA, 3, and FA, I just started Last Raven recently. Nice to meet you all!
I remotely handle a few PH community spaces!

Founding member of Midnight Mashers, please support our Gank channel!
Community manager for Cosmic Gorgons.
Logistics consultant for Tito Steef, you can hire him for retro booth setups!
Hey, welcome!

We've actually been playing LR again recently online through PSP emulator. Maybe we can try one time.

So I heard you're from the Gundam vs commity and that you do meetups in Makati. You can probably post a formal invite on our assembly sub forum.

Would be cool to have some overlap of our two niche communities.
Hey hey, welcome friend. Have fun in these parts, I'm just happy the announcement is bringing back people into AC.

Tell us more about yourself, other games you play, your hobbies, favorite show, etc. Smile And of course, what are you looking forward to in Armored Core 6?

EDIT: I played a LOT of the OG Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon (and DX) in the arcades.
(01-13-2023, 04:20 PM)NiX Wrote: Hey, welcome!

We've actually been playing LR again recently online through PSP emulator. Maybe we can try one time.

So I heard you're from the Gundam vs commity and that you do meetups in Makati. You can probably post a formal invite on our assembly sub forum.

Would be cool to have some overlap of our two niche communities.

Thanks for having me! I went ahead and posted under Assembly.

I'm definitely down for some online games too, though my Last Raven is on PS2 emulator. I'll look into PSP emulation too.

(01-13-2023, 04:22 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hey hey, welcome friend. Have fun in these parts, I'm just happy the announcement is bringing back people into AC.

Tell us more about yourself, other games you play, your hobbies, favorite show, etc. Smile And of course, what are you looking forward to in Armored Core 6?

I mostly play soulslikes and fighting games with a dash of MonHun, I also used to do CCG's competitively. I'm currently going through Nioh 2 a second time on Steam (already done with it on PS4).

I'm definitely looking forward to how From will give us current gen AC in AC6, especially after everything they've learned about gameplay and dev in the years since then.

Welcome to the forums, Mister Hamster!

(01-13-2023, 04:04 PM)Hamstah_Fwend Wrote: Been an AC fan for sometime now

I've mostly played MOA, 3, and FA, I just started Last Raven recently.

(01-13-2023, 04:23 PM)Hamstah_Fwend Wrote: I mostly play soulslikes and fighting games with a dash of MonHun

I can safely say you'll fit right in. LOL
Which PSP emulator do you guys use for Last Raven? Are there any extra steps for setting up the PVP, like the Radmin VPN workaround for FA?

Nix made a guide for that, here: https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=3574

Basically, PPSSPP, then either ZeroTier or the socom.cc server.
(01-13-2023, 05:09 PM)Grim Wrote: Nix made a guide for that, here: https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=3574

Basically, PPSSPP, then either ZeroTier or the socom.cc server.
Got it, thanks!

welcome to the boards \o/
It was very nice meeting you, friend Big grin. Good games over LR and it was nice hearing about your FGC stories.
Great meeting all of you in chat, yeah!

I'm just glad none of us have been kidnapped / murdered yet by meeting online strangers IRL. XD
(01-17-2023, 02:05 PM)NiX Wrote: I'm just glad none of us have been kidnapped / murdered yet by meeting online strangers IRL. XD

Haha, this reminds me of my MtG experience. I've had to explain to friends and family that it's not sus at all when I go to meet up with a stranger at a faraway McDo (it was for a card transaction).

(01-17-2023, 02:34 PM)Hamstah_Fwend Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 02:05 PM)NiX Wrote: I'm just glad none of us have been kidnapped / murdered yet by meeting online strangers IRL. XD

Haha, this reminds me of my MtG experience. I've had to explain to friends and family that it's not sus at all when I go to meet up with a stranger at a faraway McDo (it was for a card transaction).

I remember the first PACT we had. As NiX eloquently put it, Jolly (Doom Trigger) who the majority of us ONLY MET THAT DAY, hosted the event for us. 16 people from the internet, in his living room.

Innocent times. But the best times.
Ah a new armored core.

"You last visited: 06-25-2012, 11:49 PM" 

after only a small delay
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]