Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:23 PM
Local AC Offline Meetup
Our person with the PS3 ACFA setup got there earlier than expected, they're already at the venue. LOL

The rest of the gang should be arriving by 1 or 2 whereabouts.
I remotely handle a few PH community spaces!

Founding member of Midnight Mashers, please support our Gank channel!
Community manager for Cosmic Gorgons.
Logistics consultant for Tito Steef, you can hire him for retro booth setups!
So I made it to the meetup, and the whole setup reminds me of RR and how we ran things in our PACT tournaments back in the day. They're really organized, and the venue itself is very good and conducive to tournament play. Besides the Gundam EXVS community, the other 8 stations were running Street Fighter casual games.

Anyway, as Hamstah_Fwend mentioned, its 300 per head for the whole day, 200 if you arrive past 4pm. Playbook streams their games daily as well on Twitch, so anyone who wants to follow the matches can do so online. Great stuff, I actually got to meet Seraphim Zero again after a decade haha. Him and plenty of others are looking forward to Armored Core 6 as much as we are.

Thanks for inviting me to your community, hope we can do that collab we talked about in the future, once we get our numbers back soon. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guidelines for setting up offline meetings. Lord_Leperman 0 453 11-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman