Extension: Jiren
Back Unit R: CR-W891LGL
Back Unit L: WB16PU-Lamia2
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05BP
Arm Unit L: WH01R-Gast
Hanger Unit R:
Hanger Unit L:

Optional parts: AMINO,ES,KISSYOH,L+,CODON,GOLGI,R+

Disclaimer: I usually do not use tanks so I consider myself completely inept in making one. I just remembered one of Nix's designs that usually just kept floating towards me while peppering me with its back weapons(I do not remember). I just forgot which tank leg it was if it was this one or another BOAR. As for the weapons I wanted to come up with something different other than the usual GL, Geryon, or LX, so I came up with this combo instead. Bp for poking and wrecking parts, Linear cannon for stun that should go with Gast for sustained DPS. Lamia just to wreck stuff in general.

I...really have no idea. lol. Suggestions please? Blink
How consistent is the BP at long range? The WYRM may be a feasible alternative if you are expecting a shorter fight. It might help to switch the LGL with the LAMIA2 since the left shoulder get used first, to save a few seconds before the dps race.
Yeah could be. BP is actually good at longer ranges as long as shots are not too YOLO. Speaking from experience lol.
Imagine that, a lightweight BP sniper Clapping. Wished I actually have the chance to play LR nowadays, but such is life.
Try to allot a bit of time prolly. Just make time. Smile
It's been too long.

If you know me well, you'd know I'm the kind of guy who puts a weapon for every combat range on my tank. That is, a pair of weapons for short, medium, and long engagements. If I feel/think I see a weapon with a redundant effective range, I swap it for something that I can use at a different range. I believe this is important, especially for non-Overboost tanks given they have the hardest time moving from point A to B in any given situation. Hence here are my weapon/external parts/ reviews/combinations/suggestions/comments:

Frame parts: I forgot the scanning interval and radar range on the SPIDER head part, but any head with reasonable drain with a adequate range radar (350+) and a decent refresh rate is good enough for a tank. Never mind the defense or AP as the other parts should compensate for it.

BOAR 2 is among my favorite tank legs in LR, so yeah good choice. Decent boost power for the weight, and really low heat.

Internals: While the G84P is good, I'd put a Kujaku on this machine since the BOAR2's booster heat is so low, that the Kujaku would barely dent the heat gauge during operation. I'm also more comfortable with the much bigger redzone on the hotter generator than on the 84P's, and considering you have an energy weapon (Selena's EO's AND the Lamia 2), I think the Kujaku would be a safer choice.

Also, if you're used to decoys use them. Micro missiles might become the bane of this tank if you're not able to dodge in time.

Weapons:

I'm actually torn between putting the BP, R3, or a handgun on the left hand. The BP will stun your enemies along with the LGL, allowing for absurd stun locks to take place, but it will adversely affect the lockbox of all your other weapons. The handgun will buff the lockbox of all of your weapons (Imagine a bigger lockbox rockin' with the LAMIA's already absurd DPS) but you'll be lacking weapon endurance, while the R3 does a bit of both in the lockbox department, but does neither cover the BP or handguns roles exceptionally.

Overall, R3 or BP depending on your playstyle. If the weight becomes unbearable with the BP on the left, try switching to the RS on the right.
(06-24-2015, 09:28 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: It's been too long.

If you know me well, you'd know I'm the kind of guy who puts a weapon for every combat range on my tank. That is, a pair of weapons for short, medium, and long engagements. If I feel/think I see a weapon with a redundant effective range, I swap it for something that I can use at a different range. I believe this is important, especially for non-Overboost tanks given they have the hardest time moving from point A to B in any given situation. Hence here are my weapon/external parts/ reviews/combinations/suggestions/comments:

Frame parts: I forgot the scanning interval and radar range on the SPIDER head part, but any head with reasonable drain with a adequate range radar (350+) and a decent refresh rate is good enough for a tank. Never mind the defense or AP as the other parts should compensate for it.

BOAR 2 is among my favorite tank legs in LR, so yeah good choice. Decent boost power for the weight, and really low heat.

Internals: While the G84P is good, I'd put a Kujaku on this machine since the BOAR2's booster heat is so low, that the Kujaku would barely dent the heat gauge during operation. I'm also more comfortable with the much bigger redzone on the hotter generator than on the 84P's, and considering you have an energy weapon (Selena's EO's AND the Lamia 2), I think the Kujaku would be a safer choice.

Also, if you're used to decoys use them. Micro missiles might become the bane of this tank if you're not able to dodge in time.

Weapons:

I'm actually torn between putting the BP, R3, or a handgun on the left hand. The BP will stun your enemies along with the LGL, allowing for absurd stun locks to take place, but it will adversely affect the lockbox of all your other weapons. The handgun will buff the lockbox of all of your weapons (Imagine a bigger lockbox rockin' with the LAMIA's already absurd DPS) but you'll be lacking weapon endurance, while the R3 does a bit of both in the lockbox department, but does neither cover the BP or handguns roles exceptionally.

Overall, R3 or BP depending on your playstyle. If the weight becomes unbearable with the BP on the left, try switching to the RS on the right.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah I want to keep the shoulder mounts, but the arm mounts can be changed accordingly. I'll look into those for sure.

And yeah I totally forgot about Kujaku lol.
Okay, So I just swapped the BP to the left and put the GAST to the right. Sorta better as I can now double stun with the LGL and the BP.

I'm also thinking of trying out the RA2 instead of the GAST.

Any other suggestions as for the arm mounts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC:LR Test Ac 1? Mjting 12 13,508 08-02-2015, 08:09 PM
Last Post: TMRaven
  LR : (AC test/ prototype NEXT) taurustrin 0 3,501 12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: taurustrin
  a test charger and a thing clonezero 16 14,926 02-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Black_Flame