Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:48 PM
Recording some oldschool AC.
some new Vs. AI vids, and a new project
Holy crap its been forever since I've visited.
Glad to see the community here is still alive, its hangin in there much better than any of the other forums.

Anyway.
I got nostalgic and loaded up some oldschool titles and decided to start working on a new AC music video.
I recorded some simple Vs. AI matches to shake off some serious rust, and also to test a totally different PS2 recording method.
I record much better quality footage now, and can record at a full 60FPS now.

(click for playlist of new vids)

The vids arent really anything special, and I'm crazy outa practice in em. But yeah, just felt like sharing what im currently working on.
I'll be posting plenty more, so check back if your interesting
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
Beautiful vids. The quality you can get on the recordings nowadays as well as youtube playback is really noticeably improved. Makes SL look even better than I remember it on my TV.
Holy wow, I didn't get to see this. Now I'm havin' an AC nostalgia trip.

Maybe I should upload some of the Japanese vids I had.
Go, go!
seriously, compared to the stuff I recorded from back during my AC3 tourney days its crazy how far something as simple as online video quality has come.
example....

way old AC3 match of me vs. Setsuna.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpSlFm09nqw

I'm running thru all the PS2 era games from start to finish again and recording lots of stuff. its the most fun I have with the series in a really long time. its been so long since I was really into the series, that nowadays I almost forget just how awesome it really used to be.

if only there was a more reliable way to play the PS2 ones online.
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE