EN Supply: 3853 (4430)
Max Boost Speed: 468 (546)
Turning Speed: 1333 (1349)
Stability: 6229 (6247)
Cooling: 15026/17400
Def Shell/Energy: 1574/1601
--------------------------------------------------
Description:
This is designed to try and use the FENRIR's full potential. A right FENRIR has no lag between button press and shot, but the reload is a bit high. Because of this, I opted to not use any back weapons.

Tactics:
Use all 10 shots of FENRIR with some HP shots depending on range. Use the speed to try and stay back and dodge.

Known Issues:
Heavy reliance on FENRIR and low defenses. Faster designs would probably pose the greatest threat due to dodging and getting in close.

PvP Information:
None.
--------------------------------------------------
Notes:
Camouflage pattern is based on British DPM Desert.
wow looks like a speedy speedy frame that will make good use of fenrir. I think the core is rather lacking, but if it's for looks, hey, not stopping you there. I also like the classic head and radar combo with the s2 and 69ra..gives quite a bit of def for a head and a light back mount.

I'd prolly recommend adding a 69m missile pack just for longevity?
This design is different now. I have yet to update it since I have yet since I'm still experimenting. Here is why: http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...isruption/
Lol I was going to suggest a leftie Fenrir since I've used it on a design before. Never really had any issues with the leftie Fenrir, even with the lag + long reload, the accuracy + damage still makes it a good support weapon.
The left fenrir works in this case because it's used in conjunction with the ST lock of the back missiles. When the Nymphe and RM3 are fired, you can either hide the Fenrir just behind the missiles, and make it harder to dodge, or you can fire the Fenrir after the missiles are long fired, and time it to where you can tag someone as they're falling down from dodging the missiles.

I tried to run left fenrir with SP and ND lock weapons, and those lockboxes became too small to be effective in PvP.

WS+Fenrir can work too, but at that point you might as well just be running WS+Griffon, because Griffon's lack of lag and better reload makes it far superior for aggressive rushdown.
(08-18-2014, 10:16 PM)your mom Wrote: The left fenrir works in this case because it's used in conjunction with the ST lock of the back missiles. When the Nymphe and RM3 are fired, you can either hide the Fenrir just behind the missiles, and make it harder to dodge, or you can fire the Fenrir after the missiles are long fired, and time it to where you can tag someone as they're falling down from dodging the missiles.

I tried to run left fenrir with SP and ND lock weapons, and those lockboxes became too small to be effective in PvP.

WS+Fenrir can work too, but at that point you might as well just be running WS+Griffon, because Griffon's lack of lag and better reload makes it far superior for aggressive rushdown.

Yeah. I've seen countless times how one AC of Nix's here wreck shit with his leftie griffon.