Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:34 PM
Ever had trouble introducing an AC game to a friend?
Your stories here
Have you ever had trouble to inroduce the AC game series to a friend in real life?

I do, i have often tried to introduce a friend to games like AC2, Nexus, Last raven, etc etc etc....
And then often they go try the game out and start by saying some stuff is hard to control, or hard to figure out, or not understanding some parts.
And then often they also die at some of the starting missions and i then have to go and tell them encouraging words and tell them they are doing well so far, or either pretend to be confused and state that "this part should not be that hard".

So my question is, do you guys have had any moments like this and maybe a story to tell about it?
I tried to teach a cousin of mine to play ac 1 PP when I was a kid, didn't take too long for him to lose interest. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I dont usually introduce AC to a friend unless he either likes extremely hard games or he's mech enthusiast. I had a friend that got in to the game almost instantly, but she's no longer playing the game because of DOTA and FF14. Maybe she'll come back on the next one, who knows Smile
clonezero, that's exactly the kind of story i was expecting to hear from around here that's a shame though

R.Leonhardt, oh that is too bad that she is no longer playing, but like you said yourself, maybe in the future it can change, though maybe you can at least tell some friends about the games before thinking they might not be interested, who knows, they might want to look into it.
hmm, a friend of mine got into AC4:FA by himself and enjoyed a few matches with me. he didn't continue on to play more tho coz he got into other games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite AC game NiX 18 26,698 04-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Armored Core 3 as an example of harmonious game design Lord_Leperman 2 6,988 01-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  I want to introduce a friend to AC Nexus Buster TBM 6 10,212 02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Buster TBM
Cool Weapons you wished you had in a game viper 13 14,799 02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post: viper
  Online AC game with the JAPANESE R.Leonhardt 32 31,214 02-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Black_Flame