Might be a long introduction post
Hey everyone
My name is "Buster TBM"
I'm 25 years old and live in The Netherlands

I would like to start out by explaining a bit about myself and Armored Core

---------------------------
My AC history
I started out i think like everybody else, i started with the ps1 demo disk that contained the Armored Core 1 demo, i loved it so much and played it to a pulp as a kid, finally i got my hands on the full game and enjoyed it heavily.
Sadly that copy is completely gone, i do not recall how i lost it but that is besides the point.
I did not know of most of the newer AC games for a long while, when AC2 came out, it was the one i got as my second AC game and i thought this was just a direct sequel.
Once again i loved it big time but sadly, again i heard not much news from AC after that, this copy of AC2 though did not belong to me and i had to part with it fast.

The latest AC game i played was one on the Xbox360 i loaned, i do not know what it was about it but it totally felt nothing like the AC games i loved, i am sorry for the people who do enjoy it though, i am sure you guys are having fun with it.

Never the less... A lot of years have passed and i had a sudden urge to get into armored core again, played a bit on an emulator for AC 1 and rebought back via the internet armored core 2, it was then that i started to do some research and realised how much ACs i have missed.

I had gone and bought AC 2 Another Age, AC Nexus, AC Nine Breaker and AC Last raven, while Another age was fun, i quickly found myself mostly playing the latter three (hell i even still need to finish another age now Blink)

I noticed though that these games were at some occasions, pretty damn hard and unforgiving, this did not stop me though and i have played them all so much it has become quite easy for me, but after reading around here for a bit, i think i am way out of my league here with you guys.

I also with these games tried to have two friends play it with me, one of them tried to, he really did but he's just really bad, maybe we can work on it but last match we played i was able to boost circles around him, the other played, is a childhood friend and he is great, he really like me took a beating from some stuff of the games but grew only better from it, sadly however, he is i think already bored of the games and i haven't fought him for a long time now.

When i went around reading some posts here, i felt really related with some of you guys, nobody to really play the game with, feeling the franchise should be bigger and more.

About me
There's not much to talk about me, i love videogames, one of the things i love a lot is pokemon and armored core, hell my desktop picture right now is on the left screen a fanart pokemon picture and on the right screen an Armored Core picture.

I have a huge thing for Mechs, guys in armor or characters like Megaman X, it's part of me all of my life.

One of my hobbies is swimming.
I often browse around youtube and other sites, it's a bit my thing.

I have been uploading slowly on youtube on two accounts (a Gmod video account and a gameplay account)
The accounts are not huge but it's a nice start.
On the gameplay account i got some Armored Core videos, some older ones when i started on Last raven and wasn't as good and a newer one.

For my Gmod account i was wanting to make a Gmod video promoting Armored Core to people unaware of the series, but Gmod has been messing up lately sadly.

If people are interested i can share some videos later with gameplay.

As an extra addition i tried making an Armored Core Classic group (meaning only ps1 and ps2 games)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RetroAC
So far onlya few friends have joined but not all of them know anything about Armored Core, i am not asking for people to join though, i am trying to show some stuff here for my introduction as proof how much i love the AC series.

Well there goes my introduction

Normally i am normally not much of a forum person, and maybe this is just a few posts before i just go lurking, but that i registered is something i normally do not do much, so i hope we can do something with this
Welcome! Big grin
Fuunyaah~
Hehee, thanks ^^
Hi...

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask in their respective threads. Necro'ing isn't a sin here.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Wow really?
A lot of forums will have people raging madly at you for ressurecting an old topic.

But to be honest, i like making new topics
AC designs are different of course. That and we are a bit laid back.
Still, feel free to make new topics as you wish.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well, i have made a test topic, i hope this will turn out fine ^^
Pretty much anything we don't want necro'd gets closed down so don't worry and explore the site with all its wonders.

Welcome to RR, hope you like it here!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Welcome to the forums!
welcome to the boards \o/

joined your steam group btw ^^
Hey thanks everybody, this will seem like a fun stay ^^

edit: oh and thanks Zero, you did not have to but nice you did
NETHERLANDS~! Sorry, I just wanted to say that. LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Hi there Buster TBM! Welcome to the forums! I hope you give Armored Core Verdict Day another chance when you get the opportunity.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this place is awesome BerserkFury 12 10,518 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Mjting