Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:37 AM
Something Strange is About in the AC Universe
Discoveries, theories, and evidence abound! What could White_Rain be thinking?
Looking back on this, I love how Leo got so worked up just because I thought differently from what's apparently the "truth" (that he himself has yet to show proof for). Back then, it upset me that I got him so worked up, but with time to think about it and mature, now I see it as merely laughable that he's so sensitive about other people thinking another way, as if everyone is supposed to think just the same way like a herd of sheep, and anyone who thinks differently from the truth is to be shunned and burned at the stake. It's simply one of the greatest sources of laughter for someone like me.

(01-29-2014, 06:04 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Now stick to all your theories and shit but don't ever mess with what FROM had to say. When they say it's official, you don't get a say on the matter. They made the game, and when they decided to reboot, they get a reboot. Players merely explore the world FROM made, which is Armored core. They may change their views of that world but may not alter the realities of that world.

Facepalm My, oh my, where do I begin? "Now stick to all your theories and shit", wow. All I did was come up with my own theory, and boom, here we go, releasing the rage just because "Oh mah gawd someone's wrong about the Armored Core story time to unleash an angry rant at them lolelol Rofl". Are you kidding me? It's just a story. Jesus H. Christ.

And before anyone says "nu whyt reyn datz naht angrr", allow me to notify you that here on the internet, pointless swearing and such wording as that is considered a childish rage attack, because in reality, if you were to say that in an actual IRL conversation, that's how people would perceive that. If you want to avoid sounding angry, choose a choice of wording that, y'know, sounds more pleasant and well-mannered.

(01-30-2014, 02:21 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Opinions are opinions but don't bother posting them if you can't take criticism, facts and/or opinions that go against yours.

LOL, who said I was unable to take criticism or an argument going against my own? What, is a simple debate of points too much to comprehend? All I was doing was simply bringing up points to try to further my understanding with another user's clarification, so give a guy a break for trying to further my understanding. Socratic Method - continue to ask questions and speak from the opposition's side to make the one forming the counterargument clarify his point. I mean, c'mon, it's not like I was throwing a bitch fit over something so meaningless. You wanna see a pointless bitch fit? Here's a pointless bitch fit:

(01-29-2014, 06:04 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Now stick to all your theories and shit but don't ever mess with what FROM had to say. When they say it's official, you don't get a say on the matter.

"Oh mah gawd Rain don't ever mess with the holy bible that is the Armored Core story as it is more precious than humanity itself and you are not allowed to corrupt it you dirty plebian faggot", in other words, because apparently even so much as thinking differently without knowing the official word is as much of a sin as murder.

Oh, good Gods above, strike me, for I hath sinned by forming an opinion on a forum where opinion is accepted yet shunned! Strike me for my lack of hypocrisy in a land of said hypocrisy! Show me the way of the light by making me one of the sheep who overreacts to one who forms an opinion on something as simple as the storyline of a game!

Do you know how stupid that above paragraph sounds? Yeah, that's exactly how I was being treated, as if I were some unholy being for even forming an opinion despite said perpetrator ENCOURAGING THE ABILITY TO HAVE AN OPINION. Think about that for a second. Here I am, being told that I can form my own opinion and belief for forming my own theory on the AC story, and yet, as I simply defend my argument and try to further my understanding, I'm made to look like a dumbass because this one little whiner got his panties in a twist because of the very same thing that he said I could do. So I can form my own theory, but I also can't form my own theory because it messes with his oh so precious video game storyline. What is this, some sort of a fucking riddle? This thread was a simple debate before it got infected with such copious amounts of autism from Mr. "I have no fucking clue how to keep my arguments from contradicting themselves", so I'm sorry to inform you about this fact, but riddles don't count as proper debate. And yet I'M the one made to look like a foolish, angry child without the slightest clue on what the world is like. Well, pardon me for HAVING INTELLECT, Leo, but unfortunately I come from a land where knowing how to make a polite debate actually matters.

I'm prepared for all the hate mail, rage, and flaming due to this post and my very own shiny ban from these forums that will soon follow as my trophy, just because I made a point that R.Leo is a hypocrite that claims to encourage others having another opinion and yet attacks someone for having another opinion, and by using HIS OWN WORDS, I have proven beyond reasonable doubt that this point of him being a hypocrite, whether he meant it or not, is an UNDENIABLE FACT. I know he won't accept this fact about who he is, but then again, I know he won't care that I called his ass out on the disgustingly two-faced person he is, because the factuality of a FUCKING VIDEO GAME STORY is oh so much more important to him than actual social skills. I'll be waiting.

For those who couldn't take the 3-5 minutes to read this, allow me to restate this in a sentence that should take less than one minute to read:

R.Leo is a hypocrite. He attacks those for forming an opinion on a story because it conflicts with his supposed "facts" that remain unproven to this day, and yet encourages people to form opinions on a story even if it conflicts with his supposed "facts". And it is fucking hilarious to reread his anger that he claims isn't anger. I don't care if I get banned for this, as it needed to be said, and if it has to be me to unleash this massive attack, then so be it, I don't even give a shit. Get rekt.
This thread is going on full retard. TC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Timeline and universe question KiaYuki 9 15,167 09-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Sirius140