Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:45 PM
Dark Souls 2
Gentlemen, let us travel through the abyss together.
So, killing invaders in Belfry towers gives souls! Must... Resist.. Farming.. There....
Fuunyaah~
If you join Belfry bros each successful defense nets you a Titanite Chunk. It's how I've been farming chunks =))

I found the gutter manageable with my Greatsword and a torch =))

Now, Shrine of Amana. When you get there, and if you're a melee class... well...
Already at Drangeleic Castle and Im still stuck with my Estoc... Are there any other thrusting/slashing weapons? XD
Fuunyaah~
(03-18-2014, 12:48 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Already at Drangeleic Castle and Im still stuck with my Estoc... Are there any other thrusting/slashing weapons? XD

Do you have any dex? Uchigatana and Drangleic seem to work properly there if you want a thrust/poke move, at least in my own experience. Drangleic seems more of a black knight and claymore sword hybrid to me.
(03-18-2014, 12:51 AM)Goat Wrote: Do you have any dex? Uchigatana and Drangleic seem to work properly there if you want a thrust/poke move, at least in my own experience. Drangleic seems more of a black knight and claymore sword hybrid to me.

Got around 20 dex. I tested a few halberds and its actually a decent sub for my Estoc not to mention the superior range. Tried invading the guilty with a Mastadon Halberd and it was a success!

(03-17-2014, 06:08 PM)Gradlein Wrote: Made a new character last night and joined the Covenant of Champions immediately. I don't really feel the difference in difficulty and I wish they would at least allow me to summon NPCs so I can inherit their gear. =/

Isnt there a Stat reset in betwixt? You just need to talk to the grannies and have a Soul Vessel on hand.
Fuunyaah~
My soul memory was too high and I rarely had any coop or pvp at that point. I had 2 soul vessels on the character so I could have respecced anytime. I'm trying to avoid grinding now so I can get more invaders and properly level the champion's covenant.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Honestly I kinda like Rapiers, I'm levelling dex to be able to use Ricard's =))

This is on my Mage though. My warrior's using lances o3o
MOTHERFUCKING RHOY DOESNT WANT TO DROP HIS VISIBLE AUROUS SET ADSKBBLARGHJSAHN
It's quite annoying to farm for equipment when the enemy spawns are limited. I can't complete the Desert Sorceress's sexy complete attire because I'm missing her top D:.

BTW, I just realized that the coffin at the start is a sex-change coffin...
(03-18-2014, 01:18 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: It's quite annoying to farm for equipment when the enemy spawns are limited. I can't complete the Desert Sorceress's sexy complete attire because I'm missing her top D:.

BTW, I just realized that the coffin at the start is a sex-change coffin...

I think you could use the Bonfire Ascetic to make them respawn however it would make the stage more difficult and make your NG+ way more difficult. XD

That Gender Bender Coffin! Made me panic that my character lost her boobies! Big grin

(03-17-2014, 09:21 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Now, Shrine of Amana. When you get there, and if you're a melee class... well...

Shrine of Amana is annoying as F&#$
Fuunyaah~
Okay so screw the Lances, they slow as all hell. Okay in PvE, horrible in PvP.

Now, the Santier's Spear

Man

I

Love

This

Weapon
Has anyone encountered a twinblade phantom? Supposedly it appears either on NG+ or boosted bonfires. I need that fucking visible version of the Aurous set. I. NEED. IT.

I will be Yurt when I get it. Fuck you Yurt, I am Yurt. Therefore, I am fucked.

[Image: 1795162_603442079745635_2058029845_o.jpg]

Ahuehuehue
King Vendrick is such a pain.. He sticks to the wall so you cant dodge his attacks..
Fuunyaah~
When that happens I just backed off a bit and waited for him to do the jumping attack or the overhead smash, then I roll or run under him and stick to him like hotglue because damn fighting this guy fairly is not worth it AAAAAARGH FUQ UR WUNSHOTS YOUR SOUL AND YOUR ARMOR ARE MINE NOW BLAAARGH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls (aka Project Dark) Twin-Skies 259 351,920 09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,349 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Demon's Souls Grim 40 57,592 05-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Ragnarok Princess Of Light And Dark RoninFang 5 10,632 10-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Project Dark = Demon's Souls 2? Twin-Skies 3 6,967 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Last Post: NiX