Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:06 AM
This is a human speaking, I swear upon it.
White_Rain reveals he is a human.
Wait, do we really have a Pac-Man game in RR? I was hearing stuff about it way back, but that's about it. Didn't know it really (and still) existed though.

Edit: Lol nevermind; I just saw the arcade tab.
Welcome to the forums White_Rain! Good to hear that you're enjoying our brand of humor. Smile
Well, this little chat died for a while. Now I'm back because I forgot to visit this site. Not sure if I'd get any sort of response, but oh well.
(09-26-2013, 06:46 AM)White_Rain Wrote: Well, this little chat died for a while. Now I'm back because I forgot to visit this site. Not sure if I'd get any sort of response, but oh well.

Well considering that the Father of RR already greeted you, there was nothing left to be said!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-26-2013, 09:43 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 06:46 AM)White_Rain Wrote: Well, this little chat died for a while. Now I'm back because I forgot to visit this site. Not sure if I'd get any sort of response, but oh well.

Well considering that the Father of RR already greeted you, there was nothing left to be said!

That is a good point indeed.
Aw, shoot. I forgot to log on to state my birthday! Facepalm Well, for those of you who want to wish me a LATE happy birthday, you may do it now. Happy My birthday was October 6th, so I guess I'm not TOO late. LOL
Too bad! LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

if it's worth anything, Happy Birthday \o/
(10-10-2013, 11:47 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: if it's worth anything, Happy Birthday \o/
Aw, why thank you, zero_kanipan! Happy It really means a lot.
I keep forgetting to get back on this site. School's really making me forget a lot for the sake of doing what I need to do. Well, I'll be visiting all throughout the break.

Oh, by the way, finally got my PS2 and Armored Core 2 back! And I think I'm gonna be getting Armored Core 2: Another Age, 4, For Answer, and maybe 5. We'll see about me getting AC3, though. Here where I live, we have this AWESOME store called Bull Moose and I tend to find all sorts of cool stuff there that I'd like, such as pre-owned games in FANTASTIC condition, audio CDs, etc. etc. If I get AC5 and one of you guys that have a PS3 let me join you or something, I'll be surely having a LOT of fun playing music on my PS2 alongside the game on PS3.

On a different note entirely, is it possible for an American such as myself to participate in the PACT? I doubt it, but I just figured I'd ask before I go thinking about applying. (There may be age restrictions too, so I'll have to see...)
You can participate, we'd be honored, but you'll have to be physically present in order to do so Tongue

However, there aren't any planned tournaments for the PS2 era games in the foreseeable future.
Sorry, I was meaning to refer to ACV or Verdict Day when it comes to the PACT.

Anyways, well, I'm only a teenager, and I'm fairly poor to boot, so I don't see myself flying over to the Philippines in the near future. This does not please me, but one of these days I will see what I can do about flying to the Philippines, maybe sticking around and meeting you kind fellows in real life, possibly. Only problem for me, though, is that I'll need to get used to ACV/Verdict Day's engine/controls so I can get myself to be as good as most of you guys. I'm still really used to being able to fly freely and all that, since I've only played AC1, AC: PP, AC: MoA, and AC2. I want ALL of the Armored Core games, to be honest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile I am (might) be human. /Grim/ Nova Flare Q 1 3,816 02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  I'm very much a human salmarino 9 9,832 07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Human+ Converting to LYNX Laroux 26 27,918 07-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Grim